onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 28th Mar 2015, Leyton O v Port Vale, pre-match, the match itself.

Fosse69

Advert

Always working anyway, time is money :)

And by the time you are seventy you will wonder where your life has gone. I would rather wait for my six numbers to come up than work excessive hours...it's pointless.

We might as well be starting with 10 ten as Birchall. It is this sort of selection that makes me think we would be better having a complete overhaul in the summer. I can see a heavy defeat today, which might actually be for the best in the long run. A win imo would only be papering over the cracks.

We might as well be starting with 10 ten as Birchall.

What a stupid thing to say. Absolutely ridiculous comment.

Birchall is far from the greatest player but he's not half as bad as some on here make out. Solid 6/10, nothing to shout about but nowt to rant about either. That time when he set up both goals, people were still ranting and someone even said if he'd scored a hattrick then he still wouldn't want him in the side. Pathetic and vindictive - par for the course for many Vale fans nowadays.

I'd hope we'd finally get to see Birchall in a central role, where he played his best international football. A pity management only latch on to these things too late, if ever.

A new central defender is 3 matches too late to save our season.

It's a featured game on Talk Sport.

He looks overweight, is too slow and basically slows the rest rest of the play down as he only gives backwards or sideways passes and so we look too static and so invariably invite pressure. He certainly isn't a winger, and I would question the logic of playing him as a defensive midfielder as his tackling is woeful. Anyone who thinks otherwise should have a look at Coventry's 2nd goal when we played them at home. Just about says it all for me. My opinion of course.

Archived