onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The manager

werstayinup

It's really comforting to be told that there are 4 teams worse than us but what concerns me more is most of these teams will be looking to strengthen their squads for next season but will we???

Our own says we will have a new squad next season I'm sorry but I fear that it wont have better players in it when compared to the likes of O'Connor, Marshall, Dodds and Pope

I'm not sure the loss of Tom Pope would be as drastic as some think...and I'm 100% certain there are hundreds of Dodds-types out there.

Advert

I'm not sure the loss of Tom Pope would be as drastic as some think...and I'm 100% certain there are hundreds of Dodds-types out there.

Hmm. Again, much like Yates and one or two others, many have come to try and knock Dodds off his perch in the team, and he sees them all off. Lines being the latest, largely failed, example.

It's really comforting to be told that there are 4 teams worse than us but what concerns me more is most of these teams will be looking to strengthen their squads for next season but will we???

Our own says we will have a new squad next season I'm sorry but I fear that it wont have better players in it when compared to the likes of O'Connor, Marshall, Dodds and Pope

I do think we need to keep the first two but we can certainly look to improve on the latter two.

I do think we need to keep the first two but we can certainly look to improve on the latter two.
Not with Smurf's budget. Check up REP on how many strikers in this league have a better game to goals ratio than the lately much maligned Popey. with regard to Louis, the one thing that Page has done is play Doddsie in his best position and since then he has been like a new signing.

I don't like to say I told you all so but I did!!

Not with Smurf's budget. Check up REP on how many strikers in this league have a better game to goals ratio than the lately much maligned Popey. with regard to Louis, the one thing that Page has done is play Doddsie in his best position and since then he has been like a new signing.

I don't like to say I told you all so but I did!!

Loads of league 1 strikers have a better league 1 goal ratio than pope.

On the dodds point I do agree, in his natural position he's been very good. My only worry with him is that he always seems to pick up around this time of the year. He does need to improve his goal scoring ratio this season though

A manager is only as good ashis results the last three after the joy at Coventry have been disappointing to say the least.

Is he the man for the job ,in fairness he did along with Smurf bring in Inniss and we won three in a row and only lost v Oldham with that lad leading us superbly.

So im going give him the benefit of the doubt .

As for the players 8 games to earn yourself a new contract here or elsewhere as non performances will not attract any interest whatsoever.

Who would I keep well on all the games ive seen Veseli Marshall,Oconnor and Pope .

The rest really need to step up or f__k off .

Must admit I do like Williamson.does so much unselfish work for the team ,Browns a good un but we need a Ian Taylor type ,Moore has summat but he doesnt consistently deliver,Doddsy is a good player but tends to disappear in games.Robertson needs get his head on corners for us he aint scored this season yet .

Corners Mr Page work on them till we look threatning .

U build a team around Oconnor .

A manager is only as good ashis results the last three after the joy at Coventry have been disappointing to say the least.

Is he the man for the job ,in fairness he did along with Smurf bring in Inniss and we won three in a row and only lost v Oldham with that lad leading us superbly.

So im going give him the benefit of the doubt .

As for the players 8 games to earn yourself a new contract here or elsewhere as non performances will not attract any interest whatsoever.

Who would I keep well on all the games ive seen Veseli Marshall,Oconnor and Pope .

The rest really need to step up or f__k off .

Must admit I do like Williamson.does so much unselfish work for the team ,Browns a good un but we need a Ian Taylor type ,Moore has summat but he doesnt consistently deliver,Doddsy is a good player but tends to disappear in games.Robertson needs get his head on corners for us he aint scored this season yet .

Corners Mr Page work on them till we look threatning .

U build a team around Oconnor .

I would be very surprised if o'connor is here next season

....."I'm 100% certain there are hundreds of Dodds-types out there.".........so 10 goals a season attacking midfielders do grow on trees after all.

Dodds has only once reached 10 goals in a season and that was in his first season, never scored more than 8 league goals in a season and in league 1 he has 7 goals in 60 appearances.

This season he has only scored against Crawley, even Brown has more goals than Dodds.

Will never knock Louis, played a great part the first couple of months of the promotion season but if we want to achieve more the likes of Dodds, Yates and Co need moving on.

Archived