onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 14th March 2015, Port Vale v Swindon T, pre-match, the match itself

Fosse69

Advert

Just a shifty on there forum and they are really going for it to show the team the fans are behind them in there promo push

Looks like they are planning a party

Re: Port Vale away

« Reply #60 on: Monday, March 9, 2015, 12:09:08 »

Just got off the phone with the Health & Safety officer from Port Vale and he's happy with all the balloons, streamers, banners etc. Just not allowed flags on flagpoles.

Buzzing for this, now. Hopefully have a wall of colour. The Trust are going to try and use their channels to get people that want to get involved to hold their scarf up PDC era style

Just got off the phone with the Health & Safety officer from Port Vale and he's happy with all the balloons, streamers, banners etc

See if we can sell jelly and ice cream at half time instead of hot dogs and pies. Sounds like we would be quids in.

I love this thread. They are a good team - their record speaks for itself.

Can we beat them? Definitely

Can they beat us? Definitely

Do any of us have a clue what the result will be? Definitely not!

But I, and I hope thousands of others, will be there to cheer us on and hope that we come out on top.

Swindon on there day r one the best sides in this division ,after the impressive win at Coventry and encouragement from every one of the magnificent away following our confidence should be sky high.

No starting as v Oldham ,slow ,abject and disinterested ,out the blocks quickly get them Swindon on the back foot from the off and believe in yourselves players.

There was a famous 6-1 hammering of them in the last game of 59/60, the Hoddle 2-2 draw I enjoyed too.

I enjoyed the Hoddle 2-2 draw too as I was mascot that day!

As others have said, 4 points from Swindon & Crawley would be excellent.

As a Swindon fan I need to point out a couple of errors you guys have mentioned about us.

Firstly Luongo doesn't play wide of midfield he is used in the middle as he does for his country.

Secondly how Mark Cooper is classed as arrogant is staggering as he is the most laid back, humble guy and never throws his toys out the pram manager probably in this league. He's criticised refs and rightly so as the one we had last week was beyond belief he was so bad and how he is a professional ref is a joke.

On our day and ok I have my rose tinted glasses on we are a very good footballing side who play it from the back and on the floor. Were hot and cold at the moment as none of forwards who were scoring for fun at the start of the season are all having a bad patch at the same time. Were creating loads of chances but not putting them away so im hoping that is going to change and hopefully tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a tough game as you along with a few others are chasing a play off spot so no we don't think the three points are in the bag, you have to earn the right to win on the pitch and it is anyone's game tomorrow. We always go for the win with an attacking mind set so hopefully we can get back to winning on the road again as up to about 6 weeks ago we had the best away record in the league.

Were going in party mood tomorrow which we do every so often and this game has been selected for it and that is the only reason.

Lets hope its a good entertaining game but i'm hoping we get the win of course as we need to keep pressure on Preston.

Archived