onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Leon Brittan dies

JOHNNYAITCH

Advert

I wondered how long it would take for disrespect for the dead to emerge

Not sure of your point there, JA. If (and it still is an "if") he is involved in some of the things that have been alleged, then he deserves no respect at all, dead or alive. Did he ever take any of his accusers to court to clear his name?

Not sure of your point there, JA. If (and it still is an "if") he is involved in some of the things that have been alleged, then he deserves no respect at all, dead or alive. Did he ever take any of his accusers to court to clear his name?

He doesn't make points, he just says the opposite of certain posters he likes to argue with (mostly Carl, birdy etc) and attempts to get on a high horse and be sanctimonious. He's never been the same since he lost the key to wind up his clockwork train set.

He doesn't make points, he just says the opposite of certain posters he likes to argue with (mostly Carl, birdy etc) and attempts to get on a high horse and be sanctimonious. He's never been the same since he lost the key to wind up his clockwork train set.

I've no problem with JA or his posting style, he normally has something interesting to say. It's good to have a differing opinion on many subjects, I just think his comment on this thread was a bit over the top.

I've no problem with JA or his posting style, he normally has something interesting to say. It's good to have a differing opinion on many subjects, I just think his comment on this thread was a bit over the top.

Yes he has plenty to say, once in a while it can be interesting. Consider what has happened here though - he opened a new thread with a 'planted' post praising someone who had just died, but is in the middle of a very controversial situation where a number of people may have good reason to think he has been involved in covering up something incredibly evil.

Do you really believe for a nano-second that JA started the thread as he has an inbuilt admiration for a witherd old Tory has been who he has always admired or was it in the hope of provoking a post like mine - it would have been cruel not to post it for him.

That gave him the opportunity to act hurt, offended and insulted when he really couldn't give a tossss about Leon Brittain.

Yes he has plenty to say, once in a while it can be interesting. Consider what has happened here though - he opened a new thread with a 'planted' post praising someone who had just died, but is in the middle of a very controversial situation where a number of people may have good reason to think he has been involved in covering up something incredibly evil.

Do you really believe for a nano-second that JA started the thread as he has an inbuilt admiration for a witherd old Tory has been who he has always admired or was it in the hope of provoking a post like mine - it would have been cruel not to post it for him.

That gave him the opportunity to act hurt, offended and insulted when he really couldn't give a tossss about Leon Brittain.

I've no idea what his motivation for posting it was, nor do I particularly care. He may have been a genuine admirer of Leon Brittan (some certainly were), he may have wished to open a debate about the presumption of innocence.

Some years ago Robert Mugabe made a statement which said that he had no problem with the british people only the british parliament saying that "you have too many pooftars in your government". Which we all knew about but which the press kept a tight fitting lid on all speculation, paedophiles included.

Archived