onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premier League 14/15 (Not just Liverpool talk)

TylerB

Advert

Beechy still making friends and influencing people!

Can we add the words Liverpool, Rodgers and Sterling to the swear filter? :)

That is priceless coming from you after you made a reference to my late mother in one of your stupid posts.

I don't condone Beechy's remarks in any way, and he certainly needed telling not to do it.

But for you of all people to jump in like the spotty little kid at the back who joins the gang, as you have done in other posts too (with Carl and other people), is almost beyond belief.

Can we add the words Perm and hypocrite to the swear filter ?:mad:

That is priceless coming from you after you made a reference to my late mother in one of your stupid posts.

I don't condone Beechy's remarks in any way, and he certainly needed telling not to do it.

But for you of all people to jump in like the spotty little kid at the back who joins the gang, as you have done in other posts too (with Carl and other people), is almost beyond belief.

Can we add the words Perm and hypocrite to the swear filter ?:mad:

Again I don't believe I know you, your late mother or indeed this post that you keep referring to on random posts on other threads. A touch of the oxymorons anyway davidatpreston given your abuse of people on the politics threads over recent times.

Anyway back on topic! ;) :mad:

All that proves is that he was right for Southampton and not right for Liverpool so it was a mistake to sign him..whomever judged that he would be a good signing got it badly wrong. if it was as simple as choisinbga player who has scored a decent amount of goals and not having to think whether he'll fit the system/team/culture then choosing players would be easy peasy

Rodgers job is not to make what seem good, sensible signings but to actually make good, sensible signings. I can make what will seem good signings it's whether they turn out to be good signings or not that a manager is judged on. They have not worked so either bad choices or bad coaching since they joined

How many of his signings have been a success? Quite a small percentage of imagine.

Again I don't believe I know you, your late mother or indeed this post that you keep referring to on random posts on other threads. A touch of the oxymorons anyway davidatpreston given your abuse of people on the politics threads over recent times.

Anyway back on topic! ;) :mad:

Thankfully, you don't know me and hopefully it always stays that way, but even more crassness from you - you don't need to know someone or their relative to show disrespect. Do you think Beechy knows Howjy's mother you idiot ? The point is that you jumped in and gleefully criticised someone for doing the exact same thing that you did yourself.

If I make comments on political threads I don't involve people's relatives and if I call someone a proven liar for example, Ive backed it up with what I see as valid reasons, you just jump on bandwagons like an immature schoolchild would.

Some of your posts back to Carl (who I am politically opposed to in a big way, but he comes across as more honest and sensible than a few of the little gang that attack him) have been pathetic.

Well, to get me to defend this player and this club or their fans is quite an achievement, so full marks for that.

However, as I suspect you may already know, my remark about people minding their own business was about his 'social' activities with the laughing gas, and not the contract matter, on which I acknowledged his greed.

Thankfully, you don't know me and hopefully it always stays that way, but even more crassness from you - you don't need to know someone or their relative to show disrespect. Do you think Beechy knows Howjy's mother you idiot ? The point is that you jumped in and gleefully criticised someone for doing the exact same thing that you did yourself.

If I make comments on political threads I don't involve people's relatives and if I call someone a proven liar for example, Ive backed it up with what I see as valid reasons, you just jump on bandwagons like an immature schoolchild would.

Some of your posts back to Carl (who I am politically opposed to in a big way, but he comes across as more honest and sensible than a few of the little gang that attack him) have been pathetic.

Sorry you are a ridiculous fantasist who I no longer have any time for, cheerio ;)

The galling thing for me bon ami is the statement 'It's not about the money'. Good grief! If any one 'Club was prepared to pay £100K plus per week to kick around a football then my signature would be theirs. :rolleyes:

I think that's he big thing given the crass nature of his interview and how he continues to drop himself into stupid situations such as the interview and the laughing gas prank. The man on the street just won't be able to relate to people like this given that he's been offered treble his daft wages for a years good work.

Sorry you are a ridiculous fantasist who I no longer have any time for' date=' cheerio ;)[/quote']

I'm hoping that means you have put me on ignore, if not just take note to not say things about people's loved ones who can't reply.

Let's just see how long you can manage to 'not have any time for' and have to spew a reply back - not even a week I'd guess.

Archived