onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premier League 14/15 (Not just Liverpool talk)

TylerB

Arsenal do need a new goalkeeper, a commanding centre back, and a defensive Midfielder to be challenging Chelsea. They're not that far behind them, that's what the most frustrating thing is..

As I've stated before, Ozil, since coming in the Premier, has got the 2nd most assists in the Premier League. Now for someone, who you say is a waste of money, and you would prefer Coutinho instead, maybe hasn't been that bad of a buy as you seem to make out. His first season here, they win the FA Cup, coincidence??

All im saying, last season was a one off season from Liverpool, and this season proves that. Yes you were a slip away from winning the league blah blah blah, but they didn't win the League. End of..You also go on about how good sick note Sturridge is. Is he really that good

, I mean would he get in Chelsea or Man City's squad??:shutup: If and I mean if, Liverpool were to challenge again for the league, then they will have to get a good manager in, but its attracting them to Liverpool..

Sturridge, when fit, is better than Bony, Dzeko, Jovetic, Remy... To question whether he would even get in their squad is just idiotic.

Advert

No-one at present, not even the greedy little beggar.

That should be a worry as Arsenal too are a number of players short of really challenging and yet Liverpool just don't have anyone that would make them better.

Yet they'll be no doubt in for Sterling if he doesn't sign a new contract, and would no doubt also love to have Sturridge and Coutinho if it was at all possible. Skrtel is far better than Mertasacker too, who runs like some invisible force is holding him back, while I wouldn't swap Mignolet for your Polish keeper.

Arsenal do need a new goalkeeper, a commanding centre back, and a defensive Midfielder to be challenging Chelsea.

You've needed them for years now. While Wenger is in charge don't expect him to sort out these problem positions anytime soon. You're miles away from winning the league.

Yet they'll be no doubt in for Sterling if he doesn't sign a new contract, and would no doubt also love to have Sturridge and Coutinho if it was at all possible. Skrtel is far better than Mertasacker too, who runs like some invisible force is holding him back, while I wouldn't swap Mignolet for your Polish keeper.

YOUR? I'm a Vale fan, my keeper is English ;)

If you are talking about Arsenal their first choice keeper is Colombian and as slow as Mertasacker is I'd take him over that thug Skrtel. No none of them would be first choice at Arsenal or any of the top four, they are a class above as has been proven by two of them offloading Sturridge.

Coutinho and to a lesser extent the greedy little twonk do have potential but need to put it in over a couple of seasons.

Had palace on me bet, was obvious they would be city. Pellegrini just isn't a good enough manager, city look like they could finish 4th awful season!

Lost their last 3 away games now in the PL,with the Manchester derby coming up next weekend.:ohmy:

The 4-1 result flattered Arsenal, apart from 5-10 mins at the end of the 1st half, when absolutely everything went right for them, they were dross. If it wasn't for a bad offside call and Emre Can's slightly over hit pass the result would have been very different.

The 4-1 result flattered Arsenal, apart from 5-10 mins at the end of the 1st half, when absolutely everything went right for them, they were dross. If it wasn't for a bad offside call and Emre Can's slightly over hit pass the result would have been very different.

I don't think it did. Thought arsenal were excellent.

Arsenal are nowhere near as good as beasty here will try to have you believe. Yes they're in a run of good form and on their day then can beat anybody but it's the same old Arsenal it's been for years. Their record against the top sides is poor and they still lack winners in the side. Let's not forget it wasn't long ago at all that they were given the run around by Monaco on their own pitch who were by far the weakest team left in the competition. I can't see them ever winning the EPL or the Champions League while Wenger remains in charge as he doesn't have a clue tactically when he's up against managers that know how to work Arsenal out and he either seems unwilling or to stubborn to finally bring in the players we all know they've been missing for Donkeys seasons now.

Had palace on me bet, was obvious they would be city. Pellegrini just isn't a good enough manager, city look like they could finish 4th awful season!

And to think I was laughed at and ridiculed months ago when I said that Pellegrini would be gone at the end of the season by a few on here. I'll be able to have the last laugh soon enough.

Archived