onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premier League 14/15 (Not just Liverpool talk)

TylerB

That is priceless coming from you after you made a reference to my late mother in one of your stupid posts.

I don't condone Beechy's remarks in any way, and he certainly needed telling not to do it.

But for you of all people to jump in like the spotty little kid at the back who joins the gang, as you have done in other posts too (with Carl and other people), is almost beyond belief.

Can we add the words Perm and hypocrite to the swear filter ?:mad:

You know you and Bea Smith should meet up..you have lots in common and i reckon would get on like a house on fire

Advert

The galling thing for me bon ami is the statement 'It's not about the money'. Good grief! If any one 'Club was prepared to pay £100K plus per week to kick around a football then my signature would be theirs. :rolleyes:

He should go and join Celtic for considerably less than 100k per week..he'd probably win trophies every year, get Cl football every year etc etc

You know you and Bea Smith should meet up..you have lots in common and i reckon would get on like a house on fire

There's certainly something that's sparked the last few weeks of strangeness. I wonder if the accounts been hacked or he's just having a bad day.

Anyway back on track and maybe Liverpool are back in the race for the top four now and West Brom are now maybe back in the relegation dog fight?

Anyone know why they wore an old style kit at the weekend, was it to mark an anniversary?

Take your point but the comment made by REP was about you..and you've replied.

Oh please - you've stuck your nose in where it isn't wanted YET AGAIN - nothing about the situation involves you even indirectly. Your REP - tilian friend was being a complete hypocrite, launching an attack on another poster for doing the same as he had done in a post to me - so I'm entitled to comment.

And don't try to compare me with other posters please, although I have had a few laughs when Bea Smith has scalped you politically, I have also noticed that the anti-Beechy gang was Bea Smith, Howjy and your REP - tile pal, and whilst not fond of Liverpool, I am neutral on that little spat, and not part of that or your anti-Carl bully clique either. Bea Smith lives in Yorkshire too, which is almost as bad as Devon (Sorry Bea, but as I have adopted Lancashire I have to say that).

You and REP - tile are a much better match and you can have the pleasure of telling him that nobody else has posted from my account, if he detects a change in attitude towards him it is because it took me far too long to work out how he switched from his early 'woe is me' posts that got loads of minus points and claimed he was a victim, to enjoying being a gang member wherever anyone else is being picked on (and I don't mean myself).

The PL dream really could be on for Bournemouth;

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/mobile/sport/bournemouth-retain-pole-p/1784744.html

I've thought throughout this season they will at some point be caught but they show no signs of doing so now.

In a lot of ways this could be a bigger fairy tale than the likes of Swansea, Hull and Wigan although possibly not Burnley given the financial backing the cherries have had, if only Boskem was in a desirable location!!

Oh please - you've stuck your nose in where it isn't wanted YET AGAIN - nothing about the situation involves you even indirectly.

It's a fourm..open to all..if you want to keep it to a select group then start your own or use PMs

Your REP - tilian

Hilarious

friend was being a complete hypocrite, launching an attack on another poster for doing the same as he had done in a post to me - so I'm entitled to comment.

I've no issue with you commenting, it's a forum..what are you on about? You are the one complaining about people commenting. And my point was solely about him not commenting on a family member..he commented on you not a meber of your family so your attack on him had no foundation.

And don't try to compare me with other posters please,

I'll make whatever comparisons I wish thank you very much

although I have had a few laughs when Bea Smith has scalped you politically,

I must have missed those scalpings..care to enlighten me?

I have also noticed that the anti-Beechy gang was Bea Smith, Howjy and your REP - tile pal, and whilst not fond of Liverpool, I am neutral on that little spat, and not part of that or your anti-Carl bully clique either.

What clique is that then?

Bea Smith lives in Yorkshire too, which is almost as bad as Devon (Sorry Bea, but as I have adopted Lancashire I have to say that).

Does he/she? I missed that..not mentioned in profile from what i recall

Devon is great and fortunately a long way from Preston and its residents

You and REP - tile

Stop it my sides are splitting

are a much better match and you can have the pleasure of telling him that nobody else has posted from my account,

Pls stop comparing me to other posters..see what i did there?

Tell him yourself if it's important to you..you can send him a PM

if he detects a change in attitude towards him it is because it took me far too long to work out how he switched from his early 'woe is me' posts that got loads of minus points and claimed he was a victim, to enjoying being a gang member wherever anyone else is being picked on (and I don't mean myself).

Not interested..send him a PM if you are that bothered that he knows and stop boring the rest of us

You really would get on with Bea..it's uncanny

The PL dream really could be on for Bournemouth;

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/mobile/sport/bournemouth-retain-pole-p/1784744.html

I've thought throughout this season they will at some point be caught but they show no signs of doing so now.

In a lot of ways this could be a bigger fairy tale than the likes of Swansea, Hull and Wigan although possibly not Burnley given the financial backing the cherries have had, if only Boskem was in a desirable location!!

I had to be in Bmouth yesterday and it's buzzing!!! If they do go up it could be the start of something big. they have a huge catchment area, there is mucho money in the area, large companies who may wish to get involved etc etc

It's a fourm..open to all..if you want to keep it to a select group then start your own or use PMs

do you call it a fourm because you post 4 times as much bile as anyone else?

Hilarious

yes, it was good and other people like it

What clique is that then?

Does he/she? I missed that..not mentioned in profile from what i recall

Perhaps it wasn't in the profile, there are other ways of knowing things including things about lots of people on here.

Devon is great and fortunately a long way from Preston and its residents

well we can at least agree on the second part of that, though Id guess the locals there would say it has gone downhill since you moved there

Stop it my sides are splitting

Don't let me stop them, you may spill over into Cornwall[/i]

Tell him yourself if it's important to you..you can send him a PM

Id rather have no contact with that slimeball

Not interested..send him a PM if you are that bothered that he knows and stop boring the rest of us

You really would get on with Bea..it's uncanny

As well as you and your pet rep-tile? maybe not. and as for boring, you are the world champion with several posts in a row many times that no one responds to, but you ALWAYS reply.

The 'not interested' claim is highly amusing as you got involved deliberately, more deceit.

I had to be in Bmouth yesterday and it's buzzing!!! If they do go up it could be the start of something big. they have a huge catchment area, there is mucho money in the area, large companies who may wish to get involved etc etc

Looking at their remaining fixtures they could well get 7/9 points as they are to play Wednesday and Bolton at home and finish away to Charlton.

Come on the Cherries!

Archived