onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premier League 14/15 (Not just Liverpool talk)

TylerB

liverpool were decent, however chelsea seemed to play within themselves and will ultimately progress to the final.

Your problem beechy is you have no sense of perspective, you get way too excited when liverpool win games and far too emotional when they lose a few. Hence why people on this thread like to see liverpool fail, it's entertaining watching your predictions of world domination ultimately not coming to fruition.

I'm married to a liverpool season ticket holder, i know how annoying liverpool fans can be..... ;)

this!

Advert

Sterling's goal was good and Courtois's save from Lallana's effort was excellent. Bar Gerrard hitting the post, I'm not sure I saw enough to warrant all the hyperbole about how well Liverpool played though. Niall Quinn sounded like someone had executed his family at full time, moaning about how the result was unjust. Chelsea did their usual trick in away semi finals of coming for a draw and getting one.

Sterling's goal was good and Courtois's save from Lallana's effort was excellent. Bar Gerrard hitting the post, I'm not sure I saw enough to warrant all the hyperbole about how well Liverpool played though. Niall Quinn sounded like someone had executed his family at full time, moaning about how the result was unjust. Chelsea did their usual trick in away semi finals of coming for a draw and getting one.

Spot on Cheshire.

Nice to see Liverpool playing the more up tempo game that took them close last season in the PL..but highlights just how far they have fallen so far this season. Chelsea didn't seem to be giving it their all and I'd expect them to win the second leg comfortably.

Good luck to the blades tonight

You're one of the few on here that find it incredibly hard to give Liverpool any credit whatsoever, so of course you wouldn't.

The stats are there for all to see that Liverpool completely dominated a strong Chelsea side from start to finish. Those who are saying that Chelsea only came for the draw are actually crediting Liverpool and the current form they are in.

And why wouldn't they be? It's a very poor excuse. If they weren't bothered they simply wouldn't have fielded such a strong 11.

Excuse? It's not an excuse for anything..they played within themselves cos they were that confident of getting a result they didn't need to fully exert themselves.

Mind you, came a cropper at the weekend with a similar attitude ;)

You're one of the few on here that find it incredibly hard to give Liverpool any credit whatsoever, so of course you wouldn't.

The stats are there for all to see that Liverpool completely dominated a strong Chelsea side from start to finish. Those who are saying that Chelsea only came for the draw are actually crediting Liverpool and the current form they are in.

So I'm not crediting Liverpool, despite saying Chelsea came for the draw, which is actually a credit to Liverpool according to you.

Think before you post, Beechy ;)

Howler from Super Mario for Chelski's goal.

Cant wait to enjoy seeing it. Everyone a winner tonight really, as the dippers are gone but Chelsea didn't bother that hard and it will give someone a chance to think and say his team went close when they never really had a chance from the moment the draw was made.:):laugh:

Archived