onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premier League 14/15 (Not just Liverpool talk)

TylerB

Since when has putting a hand to the face not been a red card?! That's two in recent weeks now with Sterling and Giroud? Inconsistent refs.

Debuchy should just be grateful that he wasn't playing at Kenilworth Road. Disgraceful shove from Marco & should have been booked. I remember McSheffrey doing the same to Burns at Luton & badly injuring him because of the drop. Then Andy Griffin on Radio Stoke called it an innocent shoulder barge?! He always was a dirty **** mind you.

Advert

Sanchez was superb today, aside from the imaginary card waving and theatrics he's great to watch.......

He's very much like Suarez in many ways, though I don't think he quite has the same ability in regards to a piece of genius out of nothing.

Occasionally I do. Not very often but occasionally.

Still think Hazard and Sanchez are better players than Di Maria though. :D

Haha. ;)

As for them being better, they've both certainly been better than him this season. I do really rate Di Maria but it still seems that he's very much adapting to our game still, and if reports are correct of him not exactly loving life in this country then his heart might not be in it which will effect performances of course.

Markovic was outstanding for Liverpool today, and is starting to show why he was linked with a number of top European clubs before he opted for Liverpool. Fully deserved 3 points against an admittedly poor Sunderland side, though after missing enough chances to win three games of football in the first half alone you always worry a little.

Who gave this the thumbs down? If you don't agree with me, fine, but don't just disagree with me because of who's posting, as that's just a bit pathetic. Markovic has looked a real player over the last month and if he can get even better, along with Sturridge coming back into the side soon touch wood, then things can only continue to improve for Liverpool.

No surprise at all to me that United lost today. They've been so lucky in many games this season and it was never going to last. You can have as many good forwards as you want and have an outstanding goalkeeper, but when you often field the likes of Blackett and Evans at the back and very average full-backs then you're not going to be winning anything.

Who gave this the thumbs down? If you don't agree with me, fine, but don't just disagree with me because of who's posting, as that's just a bit pathetic. Markovic has looked a real player over the last month and if he can get even better, along with Sturridge coming back into the side soon touch wood, then things can only continue to improve for Liverpool.

Did you just quote yourself?? Really?? :)

So he was linked with a number of top European clubs and then decided not to join them but to join Liverpool instead ;)

Nope. Liverpool were the first team to make an acceptable offer to his club. He's a hugely talented player and one that is starting to show his ability. It took players like Henry and Pires, two legends of the Premier League, at least a full season to settle in at there clubs. Why shouldn't a 20 year old be given the same amount of time before being considered a flop as a few here were spouting? Not only was Markovic adapting to the country of our football, but it also coincided with a Liverpool side that has been extremely short of confidence which only makes things even more difficult.

I believe both he and Moreno will go on to be fantastic players for Liverpool in the coming years, I have no doubts whatsoever.

Nope. Liverpool were the first team to make an acceptable offer to his club. He's a hugely talented player and one that is starting to show his ability. It took players like Henry and Pires, two legends of the Premier League, at least a full season to settle in at there clubs. Why shouldn't a 20 year old be given the same amount of time before being considered a flop as a few here were spouting? Not only was Markovic adapting to the country of our football, but it also coincided with a Liverpool side that has been extremely short of confidence which only makes things even more difficult.

I believe both he and Moreno will go on to be fantastic players for Liverpool in the coming years, I have no doubts whatsoever.

Cool..I have no opinion on him

Can't not be impressed by Chelsea today. Swansea are no mugs, especially at home, so to put 5 past them shows what a side Chelsea are. Could have been 7 or 8 quite easily too apparently. For me they are Champions elect, and stand a decent chance of success in the Champions League too.

3rd straight away win for Liverpool today, and without both Gerrard and Sturridge. Not bad for a 'bottom half' team, at least according to a few numpties. Nice to see both Borini and Lambert on the score-sheet, should do the air a world of good in terms of confidence.

Archived