onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premier League 14/15 (Not just Liverpool talk)

TylerB

Advert

Excellent result for The Arsenal today. One of the best results of the season..

City were shocking but credit also to Arsenal as I expected them to fold today as they usually do against the top sides. Pellegrini won't be there next season.

It was a very Stoke like performance from Arsenal today. They defended in tight disciplined groups and then scored from set pieces.

Given that Man City drew at home to Burnley and scraped a win against Sunderland, I think result of the season is stretching it somewhat.

Can't not be impressed by Chelsea today. Swansea are no mugs, especially at home, so to put 5 past them shows what a side Chelsea are. Could have been 7 or 8 quite easily too apparently. For me they are Champions elect, and stand a decent chance of success in the Champions League too.

3rd straight away win for Liverpool today, and without both Gerrard and Sturridge. Not bad for a 'bottom half' team, at least according to a few numpties. Nice to see both Borini and Lambert on the score-sheet, should do the air a world of good in terms of confidence.

Congratulations on being better than Villa, Sunderland and Wimbledon. :)

Now now Cheshire,it was a 'complete' Liverpool performance on Saturday ,according to Boring Brendan,even though Villa should have scored a shed load.He's looking to sign the mighty Skrtel long term which should guarantee 'nearly' winning something in the future.;)

The same Sunderland side that have drawn with both Chelsea and United at home, only narrowly losing to Man City, and a Villa side that have been our bogey team for some years now and gave the fantastic Liverpool side of last season all sorts of problems both at home and at Anfield.

Try harder, troll. :)

Now now Cheshire,it was a 'complete' Liverpool performance on Saturday ,according to Boring Brendan,even though Villa should have scored a shed load.He's looking to sign the mighty Skrtel long term which should guarantee 'nearly' winning something in the future.;)

Haha. Yeah, let's ignore the fact that Liverpool should have been 3 or 4 nil up by half-time if not for some poor finishing, as been the case in many games this season. Villa had a spell in the 2nd half as most home sides do at some point, until Liverpool scored a superb 2nd goal through Lambert and then comfortably saw the remainder of the game out.

It was the classic away performance from a side. Carry on spouting your usual nonsense though, it does humor me somewhat.

The same Sunderland side that have drawn with both Chelsea and United at home, only narrowly losing to Man City, and a Villa side that have been our bogey team for some years now and gave the fantastic Liverpool side of last season all sorts of problems both at home and at Anfield.

Try harder, troll. :)

Not sure about that. I was thinking of the Villa side that have scored fewer goals in Birmingham this season than Bournemouth, their opponents on Saturday. Also the Sunderland side that are only one point outside the bottom 3 of a poor league. I'm surprised you didn't go the whole track and say Akinfenwa has caused Vale problems in the past, so Liverpool did well to get through that tie. :)

Not sure about that. I was thinking of the Villa side that have scored fewer goals in Birmingham this season than Bournemouth, their opponents on Saturday. Also the Sunderland side that are only one point outside the bottom 3 of a poor league. I'm surprised you didn't go the whole track and say Akinfenwa has caused Vale problems in the past, so Liverpool did well to get through that tie. :)

League position is somewhat irrelevant in the Premier League. Any side can beat any other on any given day and any away game is difficult. A Liverpool side that is still without it's biggest goal-threat has been doing very well of late since the defeat to United back in the middle of December, thanks to the form of players like Coutinho, Lallana and Markovic, and it pains people like yourself and Howjy to see. I love it. Cheers! :)

League position is somewhat irrelevant in the Premier League. Any side can beat any other on any given day and any away game is difficult. A Liverpool side that is still without it's biggest goal-threat has been doing very well of late since the defeat to United back in the middle of December, thanks to the form of players like Coutinho, Lallana and Markovic, and it pains people like yourself and Howjy to see. I love it. Cheers! :)

I stopped reading after the first sentence, such is how ridiculous that statement is. It's only irrelevant if you are a mid-table side playing another mid table side, like say Liverpool vs Villa or Sunderland. If it was truly irrelevant, Chelsea and City wouldn't be miles in front of everyone else.

I stopped reading after the first sentence, such is how ridiculous that statement is. It's only irrelevant if you are a mid-table side playing another mid table side, like say Liverpool vs Villa or Sunderland. If it was truly irrelevant, Chelsea and City wouldn't be miles in front of everyone else.

You stopped reading because you're talking nonsense, and can't explain why teams like City and Chelsea drop points against any side below them based on your rather simple logic. Back to Simpleton town for you, pal.

Archived