onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premier League 14/15 (Not just Liverpool talk)

TylerB

Yep. Good win for your lot today in a game in which I'd thought you'd come unstuck. For City to be 2-0 up and only get a point out of the game at home to Burnley is criminal. I really don't rate Pellegrini and he's the reason why they won't win any major trophy this season, despite the squad that they have.

You mean the Pelligrini who won 2 more trophies than Rodgers ,last season?

Advert

Yep. Good win for your lot today in a game in which I'd thought you'd come unstuck. For City to be 2-0 up and only get a point out of the game at home to Burnley is criminal. I really don't rate Pellegrini and he's the reason why they won't win any major trophy this season, despite the squad that they have.

I listened to the game and was very impressed with the way Burnley rattled the 'City defence :yes:

Just to put you clearly in the picture Beechy

Last 10 league games

City P 10 W 8 D 2 L0

Dippers P10 W3 D3 L4.

And you don't rate Pelligrini?

Nurse,there's one loose!!

Agreed. Absolutely idiocy. In reality though, he'll only miss one game because he's off to the ACN on Friday.

I did find Martinez's response to the incident somewhat hypocritical mind. He said there was no place for stuff like that on a football pitch. I didn't hear him say that when he was at Wigan and Macmanaman took Haidara out two footed at the knees without any action being taken against him either in the match or retrospectively. He just said Callum wasn't that sort of player ....... except he is!

Just to put you clearly in the picture Beechy

Last 10 league games

City P 10 W 8 D 2 L0

Dippers P10 W3 D3 L4.

And you don't rate Pelligrini?

Nurse,there's one loose!!

Some people only see what they want to see. Manchester City and Chelsea are both a million miles in front of all the midtable teams like Liverpool. The same is true with the respective managers - even though I don't like paranoid Jose it is just stupid to say he is no good, Pelli either.

I do expect Liverpool to beat Swansea tonight though.

Some people only see what they want to see. Manchester City and Chelsea are both a million miles in front of all the midtable teams like Liverpool. The same is true with the respective managers - even though I don't like paranoid Jose it is just stupid to say he is no good, Pelli either.

I do expect Liverpool to beat Swansea tonight though.

I agree with the first bit but I think Bony will get the winner against Liverpool.

I agree with the first bit but I think Bony will get the winner against Liverpool.

It might have helped Swansea's cause if they had not given away 2 of the worst joke goals of the season, the crucial second where the keeper gifted it, and that own goal at the end, not very impressive from a side that has been difficult to beat this season up to this pantomime.

Little credit to Liverpool, I said they would win and they did but not as convincingly as the score suggests and Sterling pawing out at one of the welsh players near the end reminded me of Grace Jones when she attacked Russell Harty for ignoring her on his chat show many years ago.

Really positive signs for Liverpool over the last few weeks at last. Coutinho is really coming back into form and when he's on song he's as creative as anyone in the Premier League, while Lallana is also really starting to find his feet and show the player he can be. Put Sturridge back into the side and get him fit and firing and Liverpool will still outscore most teams as they did time and again last season, though after such a poor half of the season the best we can hope for is a 4th place finish.

Swansea are a very decent side and Liverpool played them off the park at times last night, despite the nonsense Howjy is spouting as per. ;)

Archived