onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 13th Dec 2014, Port Vale v Coventry C, pre-match, the match itself.

Fosse69

Hoping for at least 7 points, this month, just like November with 4 games but 2 at home, and no cup distractions. I am also expecting a 6k + gate, although the Sky Blues are now back playing in Cov, they always used to bring a decent following.

Maybe the break will allow niggling injuries to clear up, but at the same time maintaining our match fitness. Also a time for wheeling and dealing for some of the players to keep them on thier toes.

Advert

Loan deadline has passed so no deals now till January!

That doesn't affect free agents like Nimely. not sure if Enoch Andoh was too, so there may be others. We seem to have a wonderful network of scouting right now, long may it last. Well done Mr Smurf and his guys and gals.

That won't stop Norman, the last four we have signed were all without a club so the loan deadline didn't affect them - N'Guessan, Deen-Conteh, Andoh and Nimely.

oops, sorry Phil you beat me to it, and your post was more comprehensive. Smurf did hint on here about another defender of a nationality we don't have yet at the club a few days ago as well. Any Papua New Guinea internationals ready to sign for us perhaps ?

Lets hope they bring a huge following again in fact if i was smurf id tell the away fans of his favourite team u can have a family day at Vale that day .

Price well that would be upto Smurf as a football fan i can not understand charging 23 quid too away followers after all we want there money so the more come the more money.into the club.

As for the game well the Vale will have too play well .

No lines or Oconnor so a untried in there with Brown .

Dodds aint scored this season ill put a fiver on that lad score at anytime if selected odds should be 25-1 one would hope.

Give Campion a game i want c if he is the business although Williamson pace tore these apart last year in.the home fixture if i recall.

Vale Till i Die

25/1 to score anytime!? :laugh:

My Cov mate reckons they will bring around 1k.

Yeah ive heard the same here. They play on Wednesday in the JPT area semi v Bristol, a good result there could see an extra few hundred turn up easily. If there's any fans more fickle than ours its Cov fans....their crowds fluctuate between 1 and 30k :D

Archived