onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurf again ....

blackdog

Advert

Do you not have anything better to do? This site would be so much better without your constant negativity. I've never seen you put a positive post. I'm not entirely sure why you bother

I have the fortunate ability to do whatever I choose... aint life great

Why do we continually need to take shots at our chairman, it's getting boring now.

How can that article be criticised, it makes perfect sense to me. Well done Smurf

Spot on after all he puts the bulk of the cash in and can't be faulted for that imho I just hope he can get the most important appiontment for the club right this week

Smurf comments bang on, it's like he saw my last post.

If you go to the home games, and then away games if you can afford, it doesn't apply to you.

If you don't go to home games yet can find £50 mimimum to attend an away game, re-assess your priotities.

If you can't afford either, there's not much you can do. Hopefully now we've scrapped the pre-kick off price hike more people can afford.

Interesting so Streete and Danny N not good signings and what we need

Granted if we at the top of table would be different

If I make the decision it rests with me and only me irrespective of Managers position

Clearly you would of been happy to do nothing until new Manager appointed I could not allow the rot to continue

Sorry for being proactive

SMURF

Has Streete got a twin brother Norman?;)

Archived