onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurf again ....

blackdog

didnt see it, most of what I have seen this season has been under adams... not many who went seem to have enjoyed the first half... did you?

Ever heard of "A game of two halves"??? Very typical, at all levels of the game! Sometimes, just patience is all that's needed!

Advert

But you also said they need to play first...which two of them did saturday!!! well at least you're not banging on about a clean sheet now!!!

The team was changed at half time and those change made all the difference.As for banging on about a clean sheet.Saturdays was the first one that Vale have managed to get all season.Have you not been concerned that the team could not manage to keep a clean sheet for so long?

Smurf comments bang on, it's like he saw my last post.

If you go to the home games, and then away games if you can afford, it doesn't apply to you.

If you don't go to home games yet can find £50 mimimum to attend an away game, re-assess your priotities.

If you can't afford either, there's not much you can do. Hopefully now we've scrapped the pre-kick off price hike more people can afford.

my priorities are to me, to enjoy my life however the **** i want.

that being said, i do go to some home games, but if i didn't, i wouldn't lose any sleep over it

So Smurf chose N'Guessan, Streete & Panyiotou?

Granted its early days in their Vale careers but Streete looks head & shoulders above our other defenders and when fully fit, Dany will be a handful.

As far as I'm concerned, Smurf can stay in charge of player recruitment.

Smurf i for one are pleased you are being proactive and stopping the rot by making quality signings. I wouldnt listen to a few on here especially those who live thousands of miles to the east, never go to matches but still want the loudest voice. Or those who have quickly forgotten where you have taken us to in such a short time. Keep it up i am enjoying being a port Vale fan right now.

haha oh dear.

Wrong again! Coaching staff will be able to assess said players abilities and attitudes in training sessions. They will also be able to see how they gel with teammates. The younger signings may not be ready for first team football just yet but that doesn't mean we were wrong to sign them. Two of the loan players played Saturday and effected the game so can you stop harping on about them not playing...its getting tedious and boring much like the rest of your contribution to this forum.

Amen to that! ;)

Norman has a good heart but, on occasion, an unfortunate turn of phrase. Hardly a Capital Offence.

But why does he not seem to learn?

It seems like a million years ago that he was mixing with the fans in Burslem. What went wrong?

Anyone turning up in the last 3 months needs a medal and the others will only come back when we win games. It's that "simple."

So Smurf chose N'Guessan, Streete & Panyiotou?

Granted its early days in their Vale careers but Streete looks head & shoulders above our other defenders and when fully fit, Dany will be a handful.

As far as I'm concerned, Smurf can stay in charge of player recruitment.

Didn't Page think that we needed anyone?

Archived