onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Micky Announces Candidacy To Become A Director

Papa Lazarou

Just heard this news. Fantastic if it comes off.

What with Simms, a NLV member and Mickey "on board" the good news just keeps coming. Being honest with themselves even anti board / anti Vale bods must be able to see that all this is good stuff for the club...

If this continues i reckon that by the end of the 2014 /15 season the whingers will have nowt to moan about...

That is of course unless things aint going there way at Leek Town or Newcastle Town...lol

Need to grow up boys and support the club.....Pretty simple logic...

Simple mind, that has not a cat in hells chance of coming off.

Advert

I'd love to say am really BB, but sadly. No I'm just some no mark. It would be cool because if I was in charge we'd be in the prem and there would be none of this cack.

Well it's obvious you're not Pratty. But why would you love to be him? I thought only Glenn wanted to be Pratty;)

Some of your comments (as I've said before) replicate what has been said by a certain director.

LB wouldn't we be stuffed anyway, for instance if MS accepted the roll and MC was nominated as the NLV's representative, even then it would be 3-2 in favour of the current board.

I appreciate that MA joining the board strengthens their hand a little (and he's joining for all the wrong reasons) but the board already have total control regardless who joins them.

Dont know where little comes from, did you not read TLB`s post? They have no control at all unless someone joins them.

At the risk of being slated i actually think Mickey being on a new board could actually bring about stability and the change needed. Well at least i hope so.

Please dont get me wrong i am anti board and am fed up with Bratt, Lloyd and Oliver. They should resign and I agree with the starve them out campaign completely. These 3 morons are tearing this club apart through their selfishness and stubbornness and they are hiding behind propaganda and their 24.9% rule which was apparently designed to stop one person running the club and ruining it. Ironic isnt it.

However Mickey Adams has always struck me as his own man. He doesnt seem to be the sort of person who would be the puppet of the board. Yes Mickey Adams has been hired by Billy Bratt but unless i have missed something Mickey Adams never came out publicly and supported the present board at the EGM. I would hope that with Mickey being a shareholder he would actually bring qualities to the board that they are currently lacking. Leadership, ambition, etc.

I havent read all of the posts on these Mickey related threads but nobody knows for sure what Mickey's intentions are in all of this. Lets not jump out of the frying pan and into the fire and start panicking at all of this. Things will unfold i m sure over the next few days.

Apart from Broxap, who would support the board when it is clear to almost everybody that they are not wanted by 99.9% fans at the club. Mickey must surely know that his position would be untenable if he went against the fans. He MUST know what is going on. Mickey Adams is an educated man and I cant believe for one minute that he isnt fully aware of the situation. (I hope).

Nothing has been approved or gone ahead anyway.

Everyone would prefer to jump all over MA before giving him the benefit of the doubt.

For me he's the best part of supporting Vale at the moment

It is not Micky, it is the board that are using him for thier purposes, I can only assume he does not know about the happenings of last week. If he does, he deserves the flak.

Has been said many times before MA is very welcome under the new regime. It's not quite as bad for you is it, with you being in Holland;)

And if we look on a certain director's facebook site we can clearly see he has more than one Dutch friend.;)

theres not much to be said after what every1 else has posted.

it just stinks of pure desperation from the board to me and if micky is willing to do this then more the fool him.

i am sick and tired of this whole situation now and i am not alone

all of us have been fighting for change and although we didnt completly succeed at egm i thought there was light at the end of the tunnel we just had wait a little while longer.

those books must be very intresting reading probably like the story iv just read my daughter a complete and utter fairytale

sick sick sick to the back teeth of these vile scumbags i just wish somebody would come along and chop there fingers off so they cant keep clinging to power like this

i am at a loss what to do what now where do we go from here because for me it certainly not vale park

Well it's obvious you're not Pratty. But why would you love to be him? I thought only Glenn wanted to be Pratty;)

Some of your comments (as I've said before) replicate what has been said by a certain director.

That's just coincidence. I live in Holland and since the EGM I've been in Saudi and Bahrain. I just say what I think. I'd love to be Bratty because I'd have the power to sort things out (and something about corporate cornettos).

Archived