onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Micky Announces Candidacy To Become A Director

Papa Lazarou

Guest have it !!!
Not wanted back by half the fans? Don't talk wet - I haven't met one that wasn't jumping for joy.

I wasn't jumping for joy about Micky coming back.. when the search facility comes back online check for the threads I started on exactly that subject !!

Advert

I've not read all the posts in this thread - surprisingly' date=' even I've got better ways of wasting my time - but couldn't Adams join the Board thus making it legal, extend contracts, sign players, then simply resign? Sorry if this has already been posted or if it's just too simplistic to be possible.[/quote']

Dear Seamus,

4 directors = quorum. MA may be doing this for players etc but he is not going to vote against his employers and even if he did he would be outvoted 3-1.

4 directors = Ameriturf.

Ameriturf = 24.9% plus 2 board positions.

Existing board (including SM and PJ) 28% + Ameriturf 24.9% = 52.9% control (cartel). Board of 6 - all acting in their own self interest.

V2001 and prospects of ever bringing about change = gone forever.

Your club is indeed falling apart but not as much as if the above occurs.

Kind regards.

Just heard this news. Fantastic if it comes off.

What with Simms, a NLV member and Mickey "on board" the good news just keeps coming. Being honest with themselves even anti board / anti Vale bods must be able to see that all this is good stuff for the club...

If this continues i reckon that by the end of the 2014 /15 season the whingers will have nowt to moan about...

That is of course unless things aint going there way at Leek Town or Newcastle Town...lol

Need to grow up boys and support the club.....Pretty simple logic...

Just heard this news. Fantastic if it comes off.

What with Simms, a NLV member and Mickey "on board" the good news just keeps coming. Being honest with themselves even anti board / anti Vale bods must be able to see that all this is good stuff for the club...

If this continues i reckon that by the end of the 2014 /15 season the whingers will have nowt to moan about...

That is of course unless things aint going there way at Leek Town or Newcastle Town...lol

Need to grow up boys and support the club.....Pretty simple logic...

Simple!

Dear Seamus,

4 directors = quorum. MA may be doing this for players etc but he is not going to vote against his employers and even if he did he would be outvoted 3-1.

4 directors = Ameriturf.

Existing board (including SM and PJ) 28% + Ameriturf 24.9% = 52.9% control (cartel). Board of 6 - all acting in their own self interest.

Kind regards.

Excellently put as ever LB.

I think you may have something in that.He's nailed his colours firmly to the mast wouldnt you agree?.

He's always been nice about BB. He's drinking at the last chance management saloon. Now a foot in the boardroom And he always spoke about becoming Rudge like (I know JR was never in there but he ran the show). To be honest I always had an opinion and thought I could see some chance of a way forward. But at this moment I can not. What I do see is that the rump board are calling the shots and Mo Chaudry and LB have been made to look very very silly in the last few weeks. Which seriously undermines my faith in them too.

Dear Seamus,

4 directors = Ameriturf.

Kind regards.

LB wouldn't we be stuffed anyway, for instance if MS accepted the roll and MC was nominated as the NLV's representative, even then it would be 3-2 in favour of the current board.

I appreciate that MA joining the board strengthens their hand a little (and he's joining for all the wrong reasons) but the board already have total control regardless who joins them.

Guest have it !!!
If The Shareholders Don't Want Him To Become A Director, He Won't!!

the 'shareholders' didn't want Bratt Oliver and Lloyd... but they have them!

It's simple maths... a yes to Micky continues the stronghold that the current board have, and make change even harder.

It will be Meigh controlling the club but through Micky.... and if you think he will be his own man and vote against them, then you are deluded - they went and gave him a big contract days after being sacked from a job despite him ruining our own chances of progression this season.

Just think about it !!

Why? Adams can do what he wants as long as it's legal whether you like it or not. Do we assume that after this Adams will not be welcome under a new regime?

Has been said many times before MA is very welcome under the new regime. It's not quite as bad for you is it, with you being in Holland;)

LB wouldn't we be stuffed anyway, for instance if MS accepted the roll and MC was nominated as the NLV's representative, even then it would be 3-2 in favour of the current board.

I appreciate that MA joining the board strengthens their hand a little (and he's joining for all the wrong reasons) but the board already have total control regardless who joins them.

Hi NTV

Yes. You are quite right as it will invariably be 3-2. However at least there is some accountability and objective scrutiny were MS and NLV on the board rather than the Employer / Employee scenario being suggested.

Regards

Can't he see they are using him?

Micky knows nothing about the board situation so why oh why would he get involved?

Surely this can't be a case of money overriding Micky's common sense AGAIN!

He's always been nice about BB. He's drinking at the last chance management saloon. Now a foot in the boardroom And he always spoke about becoming Rudge like (I know JR was never in there but he ran the show). To be honest I always had an opinion and thought I could see some chance of a way forward. But at this moment I can not. What I do see is that the rump board are calling the shots and Mo Chaudry and LB have been made to look very very silly in the last few weeks. Which seriously undermines my faith in them too.

As I've said before another comment that is so similar to one said to me by a director on Friday. How odd!

I'm dead against MA joining the board, but we don't know his opinions regarding the running of the club.

Also, will he have to be voted on by all of the shareholders? If so, it may not happen at all!?

Postal vote counted by the board, are you joking?

Archived