onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Micky Announces Candidacy To Become A Director

Papa Lazarou

Advert

Think the suggestion of people keeping an open mind has about as much chance of success as Rob's plea to OVFers to behave themselves, ie zero. Not much evidence of the mods keping a lid on things.

As for the thread subject, surely Micky knew full well what was going on when he came back here. He chose to work for the same board that employed him previously, for good or ill, with all the baggage that goes with it.

Certainly a turn up for the books, but Judas? Perhaps Micky is entitled to feel the same way about those who thought he was the finest manager we have had but are now so abusive.

How can we keep an open mind when the board have surpassed all of our worst expectations, we know what they are about and what they want to achieve - total control and for this 'fan owned club' to have no input from the fans.

It would be naive to believe anything they say, they cannot be trusted on any front, the majority of the fans and shareholders know this, Mickey may not be so bright or informed.

If the board had put as much effort into the team as they have to being snidey and underhand we would have been playing Barca last week. The truth will come out just hope it won't be to late to save the club from a Chester like scenario.

that's why Mark Simms has to accept his place on the board immediately, so there will be a four-man board and Micky will be able to bring new players in.

Players are not a problem, the board is the problem, they would be with us for ever. Players come and go, we can still sign players in August. Remember Foyles early signings, dont panic.

So there is a rush because simms will take 10 days.....

Send out voting bumph 7 days minimum... get them back and miscount them 7 days..mmmm where is the rush?... even if they do it in 10 days they dont gain any time.... call an egm.... block his appointment.... vote em off...

simples....... get in sack tricky mick

I think it's been put out on a Sunday because it's to do with that PR woman who only works at the club once in a blue moon.

The bits in between quotation marks didn't sound very much like Micky talking. Did anybody else think this?

Out of interest and one or two have picked up on it, how often has a statement like this been posted on the official site on a Sunday?:unsure:

Just been up there to shout at somebody...anybody really. Nobody there apart from an ambulance. No directors cars etc.

Driving out again I saw the Broxap sign on the high wall and felt like spitting.

Written resolution apparently within a week. It's a shoe in. This Deakin guy is really earning his corn. Totally outwitted everyone since he turned up. Think I'll refer to him as Mr Burns from now on. And no that doesn't mean I like or agree with him. But if it was Deakin vs LB I'd have Deakin 4-1 up.

How do you rank people?

Out of interest and one or two have picked up on it, how often has a statement like this been posted on the official site on a Sunday?:unsure:

I cant recall news like this being posted on a Sunday before. Its pathetic and another scheme to perhaps 'skim' over the news and not make such a drama out of it because its a sunday. They're hoping the media dont grab hold and other 'interested' parties also are oblivious.

If this goes through, it spells the beginning of the end.

I can't help thinking that the protests need to step up a gear at the first game of the season. Stoke vs Birmingham levels need to be had.

Guest TommyMac
I cant recall news like this being posted on a Sunday before. Its pathetic and another scheme to perhaps 'skim' over the news and not make such a drama out of it because its a sunday. They're hoping the media dont grab hold and other 'interested' parties also are oblivious.

Oh I'm sure the Sentinel will be all over this like a rash.

Standby for tomorrow's headline.... "ADAMS CEMENTS BOARDROOM DREAM TEAM"

Can the shareholders not bring a similar "written resolution" demanding a full review of the clubs books?

You don't need to be a genius to work out that "due diligence" is what they are running from.

No shareholder should be against this idea, it is in everyones interests.

We have to get someones nose into those books.

Lets face it, Bratt and Oliver can hardly claim to be any kind of moral compass, can they?

Archived