onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Micky Announces Candidacy To Become A Director

Papa Lazarou

I tell you what, love them or hate them, they're pulling surprises out all over the shop. Even on a Sunday. Never saw this coming. And I always thought closed season was dull...

But is this really for the best of the club? Out of all the options.

Advert

Old Sage is due in Cyprus for a well deserved holiday imagine Bratts face when Oldun turns the corner===

Bratty would run and hide in the nearest phone box.He might then return one of the many call to Radio Stoke.

Guest TommyMac

Adams claims on the PVFC website.... "This is purely a football decision, because as it stands, the Club does not have a full Board of Directors, and this is blocking the normal operation of the Club, particularly our preparations for the new campaign."

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and believe this statement but the consequences of his actions are potentially disastrous for everyone who wants change. Simply, Adams becoming a director opens the way for AGS to invest for 24.9% of the club. Given that Adams may abstain, this investment proposal would be carried 3-0 to give BB, GO, ML, PJ, SM, Broxap (whoever owns their shares) and AGS over 50% of the shareholding. In addition £500,000 goes into the 'fight SEO' fund.

How do we then force change?

It's looking increasingly likely that the only way this lot will be shifted is by financial starvation.

This looks right to me. To quote Jesse Ventura, this lot are dug in deeper than an Alabama tick. They need to be prised out and it looks increasingly as if only starvation will do it. Unfortunately, this could take us to conference football with the potential of years in the wilderness. I wonder how Micky feels about managing the Vale in the deep dark dungeon of non-league footy.

Shell shocked....So what happens to Adams if the shareholders vote against him? Will he take that as a vote of no confidence thats the risk he runs I suppose. ===

For me that would be a double whammy against both his manager staus and proposed Director bid.

But is this really for the best of the club? Out of all the options.

Don't ask me, I think probably a lunatic asylum for a spell would be best for our club at the moment. If you want my guess, Adams knows this is his last shot at football league management and he's throwing everying into it. To be honest I'm just dumbstruck.

This looks right to me. To quote Jesse Ventura, this lot are dug in deeper than an Alabama tick. They need to be prised out and it looks increasingly as if only starvation will do it. Unfortunately, this could take us to conference football with the potential of years in the wilderness. I wonder how Micky feels about managing the Vale in the deep dark dungeon of non-league footy.

Would he then up sticks and walk out.

Or being part of the problem that takes them there ===

Don't ask me, I think probably a lunatic asylum for a spell would be best for our club at the moment. If you want my guess, Adams knows this is his last shot at football league management and he's throwing everying into it. To be honest I'm just dumbstruck.

And he has just turned half the fans against him after being back for a month. Look at how crewe are stuck with Gradi. And he only got that position after being successful with them and staying loyal for over 10 years. Micky has been with us a month!!!!!

My beautiful wife reckons we're already being run by the 'asylum inmates' :yes:

I simply cannot believe what I am reading! Gobsmacked is an understatement. MA are you surely that blind that you cannot see you're being played.

Is this merely a ploy to force the hand of MS to move quicker.

Sorry I for one would be more than prepared to already sacrifice next season if it meant we got rid of the scum that are the current incumbents of our non functional board. How can they be making all the demands and further securing their own positions whne they have just had a vote of no confidence. That as well as actualy seing with their own eyes that the majority of the shareholders do not want them. They must really be hiding something really bad IMO.

Archived