onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Micky Announces Candidacy To Become A Director

Papa Lazarou

Advert

Mike Lloyd seems to be the only director at Port Vale with a mind of his own and any sense of decency.He can now become an all time hero of Vale fans by resigning from the board reducing their number to 2.The proposed Adams directorship will then become irrellevant.The reason he could give for his resignation is that it is not correct to serve on a board that has been given a vote of no confidence and recomend the other two to follow his lead.If he really wants to be a director of the Vale Im sure the eventual new owners would look on him favourably.

im getting a bit sick of the port vale soap opera tbh!

you're a manager micky for crying out loud! what happens if sheff utd come calling again?

i can see what he is trying to do though, he wants to help out in a stupid way but it will just alienate him from most fans by doing so.

Ive had enough of the lot of em , they lie,cheat, & make PORT VALE a laughing stock ,I feel as low now as I did on weds ,they must be hiding alot to scheme like they are now & Adams please keep your mind on matters on the pitch not in the boardroom,WONT GO AGAIN TILL THE 3 B£$%^&*S GO

Mike Lloyd seems to be the only director at Port Vale with a mind of his own and any sense of decency.He can now become an all time hero of Vale fans by resigning from the board reducing their number to 2.The proposed Adams directorship will then become irrellevant.The reason he could give for his resignation is that it is not correct to serve on a board that has been given a vote of no confidence and recomend the other two to follow his lead.If he really wants to be a director of the Vale Im sure the eventual new owners would look on him favourably.

I asked/requested/told him to do that on Friday! He has no intention of resigning!! But he does think he's Chairman elect, he may feel different when Rob Lee becomes chairman but unfortunately it'll be too late then.

What do you propose we... propose?

I, as a shareholder of PVFC (2001) Ltd would like an independent financial team to be appointed to carry out a fiscal audit of the companies books

I'll let you put the posh words in.....do we need a reason beyond that?

Justification?

Ive had enough of the lot of em , they lie,cheat, & make PORT VALE a laughing stock ,I feel as low now as I did on weds ,they must be hiding alot to scheme like they are now & Adams please keep your mind on matters on the pitch not in the boardroom,WONT GO AGAIN TILL THE 3 B£$%^&*S GO

Indeed! I hate and despise the lot of them, scummers of the highest order who are a massive detriment to our club..we must, must hound them out!:yes:

Excellent shout' date=' people need to keep an open mind.[/quote']

It would be good to find out if he approached them about it or vice versa. I think people need calm down a bit and see what happens over the next few weeks. Surely MA understands our frustrations with the current mess and I dont see why he would jeopardise the future of the club/his job.

I can't take this anymore, STARVE EM OUT is becoming more and more important than ever. It's going to be hard not going home games and not buying the new away top, but these clowns need to be ousted and the best way to do it is stay away!

Guest TommyMac
in response i don't think he has 11 weeks, i am pretty sure the budgets have to be presented to the football league the day before the fixtures come out so we have 11 days to get this sorted

I find this post very interesting.

This is someone who registered on OVF on the day of the EGM, this is their only post and it is regarding something I wouldn't expect many people, not directly involved, with a professional football club to know about and they logout soon after making the post.

I'm not doubting what they say is true, I simply don't know but I'm inquisitive as to who this person is.

I can't take this anymore, STARVE EM OUT is becoming more and more important than ever. It's going to be hard not going home games and not buying the new away top, but these clowns need to be ousted and the best way to do it is stay away!

Agreed. We need to stop moaning and channel our energies into finding ways of getting this lot out. Starve 'em Out is one of the best ways we have right now. Even if AmeriTurf comes in, their investment money wil be gone in a short space of time.

The protests must now continue against the board and the manager (if he becomes a director). Micky is a fool to be doing this.

Match boycotts for those anti-board people that bought their season tickets?

Can we have written resolutions to vote on removing the board memebers again?

Archived