onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Back Micky!

ValeForever.

The form bit is true, but we have many new players who can't be blamed for the second half of last season (when we finished 9th, not 19th).

I still think Smurf will and should give MA until the Fleetwood game.

Then the issue is a tactical one. Who is to blame for that?

8 wins since January 1st is not good enough. One win this season is shockingly bad.

Advert

Micky, your radio interviews have become embarrassing. Talking about yourself in the third person! Ha! Really!? Pull your finger out and get some passion in the team. Play Slew and Marshall and lets have a go at them on Saturday. No win and you can pack up and F-off

...at the moment, with the lack of a dominant centre half, little creative ability in midfield, poor tactics and the general lack of confidence, it seems that the only positive is the 'cushion' of Div 2 between us and the Conference! And no Vale fan wants to sit on that particular cushion!!!

If the current form and results continue, then it is only a matter of time until Smurf fires the bullet - As Adams says, he won't resign.

It is blatantly obvious that he hasn't become a 'millionaire' by forfeiting sacking payments, so it is now in the hands of Smurf as to if and when that bullet is fired. Although I am not an Adams fan, he could prevent this happening by turning things around; for the Club's sake, I hope this happens, but am not holding my breath.

We need a ball winner and someone to break up play in midfield, too many players are the same in the squad and not enough quality at the back, plus we lack in height at the back. If we don't sort it soon we will be in a serious battle to stay up this year. I think a new manager, fresh start, get the players motivated and try to piece a run together. I'm a Micky fan but i think its time to go, something has to change sooner rather than later.

We have lost 6 on the bounce, im not one for excuses but lets put this into context... Nott County we dominated, one of those games. Cardiff... decent effort, lost against a side playing prem last year. Chesterfield, poor. Peterborough, top of the league away. Crewe away... poor result but they were alwas gona pick up points at some stage, destined to be against us. Bristol City, top of the league.

So, to put in some perspective... we've played the top 2, been robbed against county... Chesterfield &.Crewe poor granted.

Smurf, do not make any hasty decisions over Adams as it is proven this does not work! We had a similar spell during our promotion campaign remember... Bristol Rovers away!?!? We went on to be promoted & finish 9th in league 1 the following season.

For what it's worth, my shout is to stick with Micky. He will turn it around. Confidence is a massive massive factor in sport, without it teams can go from world beaters to non runners... look at Utd.

The players need to play without fear which is easier said than done, that's the only difference between most teams in league 1... confidence.

I hope Micky is given some more time... Bristol City were bottom this time last year. Keep the faith & accept the rough with the smooth.

6/7 games is nothing & Micky deserves a fair crack. Come on Micky, prove them wrong! Anyone who denies we have a better starting 11 than last season is a joker. Give it 25 games minimum.....

Come on lads, sort it out!

Its not just 6/7 games we've been **** since Christmas. But Well Done, you are officially the most deluded person i've come across.

I suppose I'm in a huge minority in thinking the best think we can do is turn up with a big crowd on Saturday and support the Manager and the players, singing the Manager's name.

Instead, I imagine most of the moaners on this site will stay at home, saying the club's not doing enough to get them in, or they won't pay to watch the football. What great fans you are.

Get behind Micky and the team on Saturday, it will turn around soon. Any hope of a top half finished is extinguishing but we will turn it around. I feel for Micky because I believe he's worked wonders at this club.

I suppose I'm in a huge minority in thinking the best think we can do is turn up with a big crowd on Saturday and support the Manager and the players, singing the Manager's name.

Instead, I imagine most of the moaners on this site will stay at home, saying the club's not doing enough to get them in, or they won't pay to watch the football. What great fans you are.

Get behind Micky and the team on Saturday, it will turn around soon. Any hope of a top half finished is extinguishing but we will turn it around. I feel for Micky because I believe he's worked wonders at this club.

Stupid, stupid, stupid

It doesn't matter if the supporters back adams... smurf does and that's all that counts... to keep him he offered him 12 months wages as a guarantee.... why would adams leave of his own accord? win or lose he still gets 12 months salary.... will smurf sack him? how would he find a replacement?... its a pity smurf cant make him a limited company.

Pope said it all in the after match video on valiant. The players are scared to keep the ball and they know all the errors they make will be picked on by the fans. As Pope said - it is down to the players to sort this out. Get that early goal and pick ourselves up.

You can see in the video - MA's and Pope are well upset at the moment.

Nearly all the fans believe in the players, they need to believe in themselves and play like we know you can.

He deserves all the backing he can get. He saved the club from oblivion and then got us promotion. For that alone' date=' he deserves more time. As for all the abuse he is getting, it just goes to show peoples true colours[/quote']

In fairness you're probably the type that would back him until the cows came home and Vale were actually relegated, and then insist it's time for change when it's too late.

Past achievements mean nothing right now. The present is what matters, and at present we're a shocking side with no direction and on what seems to be a continuous downwards slope. We need change, either now or very, very soon before it's simply too late and we are back in a league we really struggled to get out of.

He deserves all the backing he can get. He saved the club from oblivion and then got us promotion. For that alone' date=' he deserves more time. As for all the abuse he is getting, it just goes to show peoples true colours[/quote']

Shows peoples true colours? Wtf? People want the manager gone because we play **** football every week and our form since Christmas has been rubbish. He's had time to realise that we have a poor defence yet hasn't fixed it, realised that we have players who want to pass it, but out tactics still insist on hitting up to popey. He's alsp had time to realise that every home game we get dominated in midfield yet we still play 442. It's time for him to go!

Archived