Advert

Poll: Do you want Adams gone?

Hagrid

Do you want Micky gone?  

277 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Micky gone?

• I want him to stay
    • I want him gone

We've played over 15% of the season and are clearly in trouble, but I'm still undecided on Adams fate.

Smurf has funded a solid squad on paper with some obvious talent as individuals. However, the tactics, formations, training techniques and team selections have once again left many fans wondering if Adams really is the 'clubs greatest asset'. We can't go out and buy another dozen players, so it appears the only change to be made is in the managerial team. If Adams does depart, then we need a clean break with Page, Grew and Glover following him down the Hamil Road.

Of course, there's still plenty if time to salvage something from the season, but I'm genuinely starting to question my will to pay £23 each game to watch Adams style of football and then listen to his tedious comments and catchphrases on the way home on the radio.

Should have bought a season ticket , numbs the pain

Advert

MiKe Baggaley sums it up well for me....for now:

@MBaggers37: Only my opinion, but calls for Micky Adams to go are way over the top. Five years' good work outweighs a 5 game losing run. #pvfc #sentinel

It isn't five games though. We've been **** since last Christmas.

It's just blind loyalty from those who want him to stay.

His team looks a beaten team and he sounds like a beaten man.

Things are that ***** for him I bet he wishes he'd taken the Blackpool job.

Time for a clear-out and installing of Aspin as manager.

Sad to say but spot on, before its too late!

It's just blind loyalty from those who want him to stay.

His team looks a beaten team and he sounds like a beaten man.

Things are that ***** for him I bet he wishes he'd taken the Blackpool job.

Time for a clear-out and installing of Aspin as manager.

And whats Aspin going do?... You seriously think Aspin can suddenly make Lines, Jennings, O Conner care less, make Yates a good right back, make **** sack Williamson score a goal? Make McGivea**** and Roberts******** good defenders?

And whats Aspin going do?... You seriously think Aspin can suddenly make Lines, Jennings, O Conner care less, make Yates a good right back, make **** sack Williamson score a goal? Make McGivea**** and Roberts******** good defenders?

I dont know if Jennings does care....He never plays.

The first initial response is not yet, some of the best managers have had spells like this including Alex Ferguson who was on the cusp of being sacked before his Man U reign really started and our very own Rudgie. However, the tactics look like school boy tactics and he hasn't got a clue what his best side is, doesn't seem to be able to motivate his squad and looked like a man today who couldn't care less (admittedly from a distance). How many managers do you know who are losing a game but don't use all of their subs for example and even when he does, he takes off the best player, when Pope was having a shocker! The run since Christmas is awful (perhaps someone could work it out) and if was one season we would already be relegated! Time is running out for Adams and personally would give him to the end of September to start to see real change due to the number of new signings - it's only a couple of weeks, but we should be able to see if he really is the manager he believes himself to be!

I think that the time is right for him to move on. But....

Will he resign? No.

Has NS got the cash. No.

The fact that we're playing such **** football with such apparently good players says it all.

With you it's personal, you've never forgiven Adams for joining the board and his departure to the blades, and hated his return so we know which way you'll vote if you havent already done so.

With you it's personal, you've never forgiven Adams for joining the board and his departure to the blades, and hated his return so we know which way you'll vote if you havent already done so.

What has he said that isn't true ? Will he resign...No, Has Smurf got the cash to get rid ....No

we've lost our 2 top scorers apart from Pope and not replaced them

I don't get why some fans thought they wouldn't be massive losses.

Loft's energy and box to box nature was/is unique within the squad and JMW (like him or loathe him) created and scored goals combined like no-one else could or has from wide areas for years.

Time for big players like Dickinson, Lines, O'Connor and to a lesser extent Pope to step up and drag us through this poor run.

Also time to ship out people like Dodds, Yates and Lloyd. If they aren't going to / aren't good enough to play week in / week out at the moment they are a massive luxury.

Archived