onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

#adamsout?

Memphis

Their pass,move and rotate wouldn't suit Adams' style.

Good central midfield play is a joy to behold. In the past 5 years, we've seen maybe 10 games from the Morsy/Shuker combo in the promotion season and 10 games each from Knott and Lines at various points of last season. One thing Rudge and Horton have over Adams is they prioritised this area of the pitch.

Advert

Good central midfield play is a joy to behold. In the past 5 years, we've seen maybe 10 games from the Morsy/Shuker combo in the promotion season and 10 games each from Knott and Lines at various points of last season. One thing Rudge and Horton have over Adams is they prioritised this area of the pitch.

I think we were blessed with the players we had.Walker,Taylor,Bogie ,Earle etc.None of them the same type of player aswell.

I think Adams dropped a massive rick by missing out on Knott. The lad was quality, had a good engine and heart, everything our current midfield lacks.

Ah youre trying the REP tactic of scraping the barrel and stating 'facts' whilst completely ignoring the point.

Not at all,we do agree sometimes you know,remember this,#92 and #93(see what I did there),after the very first game of the season,when it was blatently obvious then where our problems were.

Quote Originally Posted by For Us All

Not too many positives in my opinion.

Same old.

Overrun in midfield yet again.

Andyregs

Everyone bar one can see it.Though a point on the first day of the season it's a disaster.It could be worse,we could be crewe.

Man.Utd are playing 4-4-2 today against QPR.:yes:

Looked more like 4-1-3-2 or a 4-1-2-1-2 diamond rather than 4-4-2.

Blind played a holding role, Mata played behind the front two and the other two worked either channel.

Irrelevant debate any way because the class of players allows United to be far more flexible. The flat 4 man midfield Adams is employing does not work.

Looked more like 4-1-3-2 or a 4-1-2-1-2 diamond rather than 4-4-2.

Blind played a holding role, Mata played behind the front two and the other two worked either channel.

Irrelevant debate any way because the class of players allows United to be far more flexible. The flat 4 man midfield Adams is employing does not work.

Don't take my word for it,this bloke says it was 4-4-2 not me.

http://audioboo.fm/boos/2476921-louis-van-gaal-falcao-not-ready-to-start-yet

Does he? Really?

Or does he name the players playing in midfield?

Not a chance that any coach would call what United played as 4-4-2 IMHO.

I'll give you a clue,normally if you play four defenders,four midfielders and two strikers it's classed as a *-*-* formation.You fill in the missing numbers.:sums::rolleyes:

Archived