onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

"Illegal migrants in Calais should be sent to Britain!"

Pheonix Vale

It is a remarkable loophole that needs closing rapidly

The Mail never lets us down "And because the cards last for five years, they are worth a fortune to migrants with ongoing conditions, or who have multiple pregnancies and births." cos, as we all know, that's what foreigners do :doh:

Advert

For me it's a few things:

The principle..it's up to me whom I reveal my identity to when just going about my normal business..this would allow 'them' to ask me to identify myself at any time or even be able to demand that I do so..introduce them and it will surely follow that the police etc will have the legal right to demand at any time that you identify yourself and not being able to do so will become a "crime". I guess some will say if you've nothing to hide what's the issue but who decides if something is 'nothing to hide'? I know we have to have a driving licence for example if we want to drive and that's a form of ID but it can only be asked for in specific situations.

What will they actually be used for? I don't trust govt to stick to the original planned usage of the ID nor the data gathered via their use

The dna thing isn't used to convict on its own but is used to place the accused at the scene (or something like that); I don't trust govt not to use the dna information for other less "honourable" purposes.

Or I'm just being paranoid[/QUOTE]

Your comments and the remark about being paranoid have been passed on to the relevant authorities, including Tesco, all the main insurance companies and banks, pharma giants who might have some nice expensive and only mildly toxic drugs to 'help' you, the CIA, GCHQ, ths Scottish National Party, Lidl, Asda and Aldi, Cherry Peakin's bankrupty lawyer, the mayor of Calais, the aliens who live on the dark side of the moon, and the Sidmouth conservative and bowls club. So no need to worry.:nailbiting:

The crisis in Calais clearly exposes our pathetic surrender to EU control,Cameron says he will take back our borders and kick out the illegal immigrants,scrap the Human Rights Act and cut benefits that make us a soft-touch welfare state.What a laugh,we have no control over benefits let alone borders and once here we can't deport migrants from the 'Promised Land'.

Your comments and the remark about being paranoid have been passed on to the relevant authorities, including Tesco, all the main insurance companies and banks, pharma giants who might have some nice expensive and only mildly toxic drugs to 'help' you, the CIA, GCHQ, ths Scottish National Party, Lidl, Asda and Aldi, Cherry Peakin's bankrupty lawyer, the mayor of Calais, the aliens who live on the dark side of the moon, and the Sidmouth conservative and bowls club. So no need to worry.:nailbiting:

As a committee member of both Sidmouth Conservative and Bowls Club I know that is not the case ;)

No problem with the rest..well maybe the SNP

The crisis in Calais clearly exposes our pathetic surrender to EU control,Cameron says he will take back our borders and kick out the illegal immigrants,scrap the Human Rights Act and cut benefits that make us a soft-touch welfare state.What a laugh,we have no control over benefits let alone borders and once here we can't deport migrants from the 'Promised Land'.

The proposed changes re tax credits and the likes re young workers do seem to be an attempt to address this to an extent. However, it's very worrying that to be able to address this re EU migrants it has to hit young British workers too as otherwise the EU would see it as discrimination

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33850247

• 2 weeks later...

Italy , Greece and France should grow a pair and send them all back, but they are too pc to do that, and Cameron

doesn't have a clue. As bad as Thatcher was , at least she would have told them in no uncertain terms to **** off and don't come back.

England needs to do that and stop being so nice. It's done it before .

Archived