onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ticket Office Part 2

Jacko51

Advert

This wont carry one lol.

Glad to hear the good news for once. No matter how many signs you put up, people will not read them and then blame the staff for being in the wrong queue.

Hope the shop has lots of stock as coming up next week to look at the errea clothing on sale, as it sounds like it is selling fast.

Just bought an away top , normally ok with large football shirts but had to go to XL , don't think I've got bigger , looks mighty fine. Oh and thanks for the shop who let me have my 10% discount although I didn't have my new season ticket on me ,they could of been arsey but weren't , well done !

Lady who served me for me ten matchthanks.ers for me ,my lad and nephew was a very straight talking girl,which I didnt mind ,i took my season cards from last season in the hope that I would get discount from the Sheffield utd game ,she quickly put me straight on that issue and said it was only if u paid on the night which is fair enough if not a little disrespectful too former season ticket holders .

I accepted it paid the 339 quid,and was sorted in no time ,wasnt going make a big deal about it then she told me straight again that if u exchange your voucher before kick off that u would have too pay 3 quid extra on the day if it aint brought 3 hrs before kick off.i was grateful for her telling me this as at 18.90 a game I feel that is the going rate for league one football so I will be getting my tickets too the selected games I can attend days before,please be aware fellow 10.match.buying folk .

Your under 9's tickets are subject to a a £3 charge if purchased within three hours of kick off, your 10 match tickets are however free of extra charges regardless of when you decide to exchange them, thanks

Just bought an away top , normally ok with large football shirts but had to go to XL , don't think I've got bigger , looks mighty fine. Oh and thanks for the shop who let me have my 10% discount although I didn't have my new season ticket on me ,they could of been arsey but weren't , well done !

Exactly same with me. Large was a bit too small.

The quality of the shirts & Errea merchandise is superb.

Smurf seemed to be in his element too.

The young man who served me with my two seasons was very efficient and took great trouble to explain about the extra tickets for the first three games. Well organised and efficient. There is no problem with the ticket office for those with patience and the ability to read. Well done Smurf and all concerned.

Your under 9's tickets are subject to a a £3 charge if purchased within three hours of kick off, your 10 match tickets are however free of extra charges regardless of when you decide to exchange them, thanks

So, to clarify, I can turn up at the ticket office 15 mins before kick off next Saturday with my voucher and exchange it for a match ticket at no extra cost?

When I read that I'd be charged £3 for doing so (despite giving the club £189 in advance) I wasn't best pleased. If that were the case, there's absolutely no point in getting a ten-game ticket.

Got my ticket yesterday, friday and done and sorted in 2mins, great stuff. Then I asked for a ticket for the walsall game for a friend and was instructed I would have to go in the club shop entrance to purchase this, I didnt mind, but after 10mins waiting be served was then told couldnt purchase the walsall ticket until monday at earliest. May of been a bit annoying if I was waiting in that Q longer, having said that ticket office and club shop staff made for a pleasant environment and was great to see the sales staff in the shop kitted out in the new away shirt.

3pages of positive so far. Can we make it to 10 pages? It would be unheard of on here. I won't mention not being able to buy a cup ticket when I fetched my season ticket yesterday as that would be churlish. Glad to hear even now folk are still buying season tickets and 10 gamers. Maybe smurf will publish a final total as 3100 was the last figure I heard and that annoyed me. What more do people want?

Archived