onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Whats going on at Crewe?

Woakesy

Lost a lot of players from last season with no real signings of note.

I really think they're going to get relegated at this rate.

Shame considering the games with them are always decent atmosphere & to be fair, as a one off performance, they were the best side I saw at Vale Park last season.

Advert

Are they waiting to sell that Pogba bloke and then use the 3 million to buy a few players?

He's gone, though there is no chance they will get a fraction of that for him. The transfer fee they get will not alter their wage budget much at all, just like hugill leaving us won't.

We lost a load of players too, though they have promoted about 7-8 players from their academy. I think they will struggle, though if they make mid table I'll genuinely take my hat off to them and the manager.

Pete Morse is getting very excited on Twitter about the signing of Marcus Harber wonder if he's going on the close season trip ?

He must be on some sort of a trip if he's getting excited about them signing him!

I mean, he's OK but he's no Calum Willock.

Lost a lot of players from last season with no real signings of note.

I really think they're going to get relegated at this rate.

Shame considering the games with them are always decent atmosphere & to be fair, as a one off performance, they were the best side I saw at Vale Park last season.

We live within our means.

We live within our means.

If you think of all the players they have sold over the years to premier league clubs,(got to be 30+ players) they should have millions in the bank. Where has all their money gone ? For as good as their academy is or supposed to be, they are no better off than us financially or on the pitch

If you think of all the players they have sold over the years to premier league clubs,(got to be 30+ players) they should have millions in the bank. Where has all their money gone ? For as good as their academy is or supposed to be, they are no better off than us financially or on the pitch

Asking where the money has gone is legitimate, a truck load has been pumped into he academy. As for who is better off, your club has been through the ringer because of mismanagement, that isn't a dig by bye the way,

Asking where the money has gone is legitimate, a truck load has been pumped into he academy. As for who is better off, your club has been through the ringer because of mismanagement, that isn't a dig by bye the way,

Totally agree, we have had major problems , but as i say for all the great players you have had and money you have accumalated over the years, you managed to stay up by the skin of your teeth with other clubs players. Aneke top scorer ..... doesnt this worry you a tad. Looking at the players Davies has bought does it excite you for the coming season

Archived