onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

PL 2015/16 - Favourites? Plus my Liverpool...

TylerB

Shocking performance so far. Basel are decent enough but they shouldn't be in the ascendancy as much as they are. Coutinho and Lallana should be in the side. I'm starting to lose faith in Rogers - It's been his first real difficult spell as manager of the club and he's losing the plot.

Lambert looks completely lost in a Liverpool shirt.

You said about 10 days ago he's got as much time as he wants to turn things around? :)

Advert

What a rubbish performance - luckily I held off on my bet hoping for better odds in-play as I suspected Liverpool would be slow to start, now they are 20/1 against winning the match. I'll put 25p on just in them just in case, but seeing them struggle like this the odds are about right.

I think Vale would give these bin dippers a decent game, and teams like MKDons or Bristol City would take them apart.

If that MK Dons side bashed United 4-0 they would spank this Liverpool team for 6 at the moment!

Shocking performance so far. Basel are decent enough but they shouldn't be in the ascendancy as much as they are. Coutinho and Lallana should be in the side. I'm starting to lose faith in Rogers - It's been his first real difficult spell as manager of the club and he's losing the plot.

Lambert looks completely lost in a Liverpool shirt.

Did you ever expect Lambert to improve Liverpool's starting XI? He's a good striker, but a good striker for a mid table side, not one who claim to have title aspirations. Liverpool's transfer policy shoots them in the foot every season. Emre Can(t)... Moreno... Just not good enough.

Did you ever expect Lambert to improve Liverpool's starting XI? He's a good striker' date=' but a good striker for a mid table side, not one who claim to have title aspirations. Liverpool's transfer policy shoots them in the foot every season. Emre Can(t)... Moreno... Just not good enough.[/quote']

How many times have you watched Liverpool this season? You've just named two players who have actually done well for us considering it's their first season in what has been a struggling side. :rolleyes:

Lambrt was brought in just to give a different option as a squad player. Why the hell would I think for one moment he was ever going to improve the starting 11?

You said about 10 days ago he's got as much time as he wants to turn things around? :)

It depends on whether the club want to start becoming like a Tottenham or not. Rodgers did a lot of excellent work last season and for me a few poor months doesn't suddenly make him a poor manager, although clearly the pressure is mounting on him. Being out of the CL might actually be a blessing in disguise as he and the players can now focus solely on the league this season. Play the youngsters in the Europa to give them a bit of experience.

It depends on whether the club want to start becoming like a Tottenham or not. Rodgers did a lot of excellent work last season and for me a few poor months doesn't suddenly make him a poor manager, although clearly the pressure is mounting on him. Being out of the CL might actually be a blessing in disguise as he and the players can now focus solely on the league this season. Play the youngsters in the Europa to give them a bit of experience.

Concentrate on the league? You get nothing,except a few quid to waste,for finishing halfway.Liverpool FC

is too big for Rodgers.Accept it Beechy,he's clueless and tries to complicate a simple game.No Lallana or Coutinho in last nights starting lineup? Please,in a must win game?

Concentrate on the league? You get nothing,except a few quid to waste,for finishing halfway.Liverpool FC

is too big for Rodgers.Accept it Beechy,he's clueless and tries to complicate a simple game.No Lallana or Coutinho in last nights starting lineup? Please,in a must win game?

Somebody who's 'clueless' wouldn't have lead Liverpool to a title challenge last season, only missing out by a whisker. But I suppose everything good that Liverpool did last season was because of Luis Suarez, right? Despite him missing a considerable amount of games. Just as he was responsible for all of Daniel Sturridge's 36 goals, that's right, every single one of them, and Raheem Sterling's brilliant form, correct? Absolutely nothing to do with the manager, he was terrible, as he was at Swansea. :rolleyes:

Liverpool deserve to be criticized at present and Rodgers has questions that need answering, but stop talking a load of nonsense just because you admittedly dislike the club.

Somebody who's 'clueless' wouldn't have lead Liverpool to a title challenge last season, only missing out by a whisker. But I suppose everything good that Liverpool did last season was because of Luis Suarez, right? Despite him missing a considerable amount of games. Just as he was responsible for all of Daniel Sturridge's 36 goals, that's right, every single one of them, and Raheem Sterling's brilliant form, correct? Absolutely nothing to do with the manager, he was terrible, as he was at Swansea. :rolleyes:

Liverpool deserve to be criticized at present and Rodgers has questions that need answering, but stop talking a load of nonsense just because you admittedly dislike the club.

I love how people keep going on about last season.Please tell which trophy did Liverpool win last season?Whether I like Liverpool or not is irrelevant.The fact is the manager and team are both performing poorly,admitted by you.You keep on about Sturridge.Hes crocked,nobody mentions how many games Van Persie and Rooney missed for United last season,but hey

United were crap..Why didn't he buy a suitable replacement in the summer for Suarez? Trying to buy Sanchez and missing out to Arsenal proves that Liverpool are not the attraction to players they once were.

I love how people keep going on about last season.Please tell which trophy did Liverpool win last season?Whether I like Liverpool or not is irrelevant.The fact is the manager and team are both performing poorly,admitted by you.You keep on about Sturridge.Hes crocked,nobody mentions how many games Van Persie and Rooney missed for United last season,but hey

United were crap..Why didn't he buy a suitable replacement in the summer for Suarez? Trying to buy Sanchez and missing out to Arsenal proves that Liverpool are not the attraction to players they once were.

The whole of last season doesn't just become irrelevant, only to yourself, as it's real easy to put the knife in someone but obviously very difficult in your case to give credit when it's due on the other hand. Sturridge has been very unfortunate this season but he was fit enough to play 52 games for Liverpool in the previous campaign, followed by all of England's World Cup games. Hardly sounds like a crock to me. :rolleyes:

Liverpool didn't try to buy Sanchez, they wanted him as part of the Suarez deal. The player choose Arsenal as he wanted to live in the capital in the same way that many other foreign players have done in the past. Man United have lost out on certain players because of this in the past. London on Manchester/Liverpool - There really is no comparison. Replacing Suarez was always going to be a nigh on impossible task as there's only 2 players in the game as of this moment that are better than he is. People keep harping on about the fact that Rodgers should have brought in a direct replacement for Luis, but who? What top club in the right mind would want to let a top player leave? Please give me some examples, and realistic ones, because I'm all ears. He tried his best to bring in Sanchez and then tried to do a deal for Reus, and after both of them failed there was little time to suddenly start the season without any sort of replacement (I think he would have brought in Lambert even if Luis had stayed) so he took a gamble on Balotelli, a player that had shown glimpses of his ability in this country before.

The whole of last season doesn't just become irrelevant, only to yourself, as it's real easy to put the knife in someone but obviously very difficult in your case to give credit when it's due on the other hand. Sturridge has been very unfortunate this season but he was fit enough to play 52 games for Liverpool in the previous campaign, followed by all of England's World Cup games. Hardly sounds like a crock to me. :rolleyes:

Liverpool didn't try to buy Sanchez, they wanted him as part of the Suarez deal. The player choose Arsenal as he wanted to live in the capital in the same way that many other foreign players have done in the past. Man United have lost out on certain players because of this in the past. London on Manchester/Liverpool - There really is no comparison. Replacing Suarez was always going to be a nigh on impossible task as there's only 2 players in the game as of this moment that are better than he is. People keep harping on about the fact that Rodgers should have brought in a direct replacement for Luis, but who? What top club in the right mind would want to let a top player leave? Please give me some examples, and realistic ones, because I'm all ears.

Falcao.Oh no ,sorry ,he wasn't interested.Liverpool won't spend 40/50m to get in a top player.They prefer to buy Lambert at 4m and supersiht Mario for 16m.They can't compete at the top level with United,Chelsea,City and even Arsenal when it comes to attracting players,Suarez being the exception.Good luck in the league cup.Youve got a chance as long as Bournemouth field a weakened team.Sturridge is crocked,as in the present.

When Liverpool signed Suarez he wasn't a known big/world class player though, he had the talent and potential to develop into one from his time at Ajax. If they can't compete with the likes of Chelsea, Man Utd then that is the route then need to go down. i.e. signing players from what are percieved as Europe's lesser leagues(I struggle to call Ajax a lesser side with their history but I suppose these days the Dutch league isn't seen as big as the Premiership or La Liga etc)

Archived