Season Tickets

Spunk Bubble

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will they just get posted through the letter box or do you have to sign for them? im asking this as when i won my clubshop vouchers from the guess the gate competition they had to be signed for i wasnt in so had to go burslem depot pick them up.

I've been told by one of the volunteers that the Club would like people to collect in person if at all possible. All well and good if they would have told us.

Saves postage I suppose, but you're right - it costs nothing to put on the website.

Perhaps this is what they will do. Think its harsh to be critical on this just yet.

Agreed, it's still over 2 weeks until the start of the season. If they do want you to pick them up, then an announcement this week will be fine.

Perhaps this is what they will do. Think its harsh to be critical on this just yet.

Agreed, it's still over 2 weeks until the start of the season. If they do want you to pick them up, then an announcement this week will be fine.

Depends on how many people are able to pass the club and pop in, either during the week or perhaps at one of the home friendlies.

As long as it doesn't lead to a mad panic before the Walsall game everything should be ok.

Agreed, most would possibly pick them up before the first game I guess.

I phoned last week and they confirmed they would post mine as I won't be there for the first bunch of games.

The cheapest way would be to make them reuseable year after year. My credit/debit card has a three year life span (unless in the wifes hands). I think that adding credit etc would also be a way forward, so you get a discount on anything you buy as you have charged your card with credit.

If they would bring this in for away matches as well, we could get to the point that we could ban the idiots and make sure they don't get in, as you have to have a registered card. If it was online as well, it could mean that you can order at night, as I struggle to get to the shop in the week.

Apparently you can collect them Friday, Saturday or Monday. Not sure what happens if you turn up at the ticket office on Tuesday and ask for your ticket.

They will tell you they have posted your ticket out?

Post #14...Interesting! I don't think this would work, as it is, as you would probably need to pay for 3 years' tickets at a time. However, some businesses, such as Game (pc and console games retailer) issue cards on which you can put variable amounts of cash on, to give as presents, etc. Maybe we could issue Vale Saver's Cards, which we could put cash on, when (if) we have some spare;or could ask family / friends to put some on for birthday and Christmas presents. This would then lessen the blow when it comes time to renew the ST? Alternatively, these could also be used for purchases in the club shop, or against matchday tickets? Just a thought?

Archived