Season Tickets

Spunk Bubble

Not moaning but and if it was a straight choice then I would totally agree but surely it's not too much to be guaranteed your season ticket before the season actually starts rather than wait until the last possible minute.

But the season doesn't start for another 2 weeks 4 hours 38 minutes and 12 seconds. Looking forward to it much!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is everyone getting so wound up , start moaning if you havent got your ST on Friday night on August 8th. God whats this site going to be like if we lose our first two games , people will be throwing themselves off the A500 flyovers. Keep the Faith people.

Bit gutted yesterday turned up with 340 quid for me ,my lads and nephews ten match vouchers and couldnt get them as system down till the 28th.

Don't know what the problem is but if the system is down till the 28th then that could lose the club money.If there is no pay on the gate for the Bolton game,ticket only.A lot of the people going would have got their ticket today (saturday) due to work etc.Why isn't there a back up system to fall back on if there are issues?

Similar for the WBA game IF the system isn't fully up and running.

Will they post them out to your address, or do u have to collect them?

If you haven't collected them by Tues 5th Aug they will be posted. Those who do collect will be saving the club a few bob on postage.

Archived