onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Rico wants back.

Conrad

A proven 20 goal a season striker? Really? Two seasons in a 12 year career, and they were only at League 2 level.

He was awful when he played for us at this level the year we got relegated. It's no coincidence he's been a basement level player for the last six years.

No ta.

He's scored one goal this season in the league below

Advert

Was good, but 32 and will be getting slower.

Not scoring much in a lower league. He's had his day and going backwards.

Hugill is young, fast strong and improving, with ten plus years ahead of him. He is sure to score more goals than Rico would in the next two years or so in L1.

Vale can manage without Rico.

It's funny how he always seemed to get that fifth booking or that little niggle around that time of year. Just coincidence I guess...

Got booked like that once....obviously on purpose, because it would mean not having to go into work over the Christmas period. I'm sure he was injured leading up to Xmas a few years back, after playing through an ankle injury to help the team, and then it took him a short while to get back in the starting line up but was on the bench. When madjo was with us. People still mentioned it then, and every other time he picked up a knock whatever the date. The more people say it the more true it becomes.

A proven 20 goal a season striker? Really? Two seasons in a 12 year career, and they were only at League 2 level.

He was awful when he played for us at this level the year we got relegated. It's no coincidence he's been a basement level player for the last six years.

No ta.

Two seasons and then just short in the third despite scoring a goal practically every other game in it ;)

His record is better than Pope's not that its a competition.

Two seasons and then just short in the third despite scoring a goal practically every other game in it ;)

His record is better than Pope's not that its a competition.

Richards never got 16 goals in League 1. And never will. At best a League 2 player. Why do people want us to go back to someone who was a major part of our darkest years.

Richards never got 16 goals in League 1. And never will. At best a League 2 player. Why do people want us to go back to someone who was a major part of our darkest years.

He was a great player who consistently scored goals through those dark years. He hasn't played that much in league 1 so that stat is pointless. He is a league 1 player IMO and much better than our strikers besides pope.

He was a great player who consistently scored goals through those dark years. He hasn't played that much in league 1 so that stat is pointless. He is a league 1 player IMO and much better than our strikers besides pope.

You can't say he hasn't played that much in League 1, then say hes a League 1 player. If that was the case, why hasn't he played above League 2 for six years? He's not good enough, that's why.

Cant say I saw him play very often but it appeared to me that the team was loaded to support him and one style of play that suited him... it didnt get us anywhere. When he left, the team dynamic had to change and we scored more goals.

He is a part of our history but not good enough, I hope, to be part of our future.

He was the major success of that time.

He played in a god awful side in League 1, can't you remember Rocastle, Miller, Tudor etc?

He would flourish in this team with support.

He was the major success of that time.

He played in a god awful side in League 1, can't you remember Rocastle, Miller, Tudor etc?

He would flourish in this team with support.

How was he a major success? You can try and convince me I didn't see what I did see all you want, but the year we went down he was as bad as all the others you mentioned, bar three weeks at the end of the season.

He's the only Vale player I've seen go off on a stretcher, and get booed off by his own fans because he was that bad. That happened, I didn't imagine that.

Archived