onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Vale Rotweiller

onestepatatime

One Billy Knott, there's only one Billy Knott, one Billy Knott.......

Take note fellow Valiants we have unearthed a new, all action, all over the pitch Goober(plus more).

Take a bow Billy Knott. You have, in your short time with us, given us true Vale fans what we have been craving for for ages.

Your tenacity,grit, vision, athleticism and sheer determination have shone out like a beacon in the storm. Not only have you offered our midfield your dynamism and appetite and enthusiasm but your obvious joy at being in our Team is infectious. It also has not gone unnoticed by us that you take every opportunity to "gee up" the crowd and your fellow team mates.

You pack a punchy shot, you bite at opponents ankles, you make your presence felt, you can tackle, you can pass and you cover all over the pitch for colleagues. In short you have made several of our established better players look jaded and out of sorts. My belief is that if you continue your present form you can become head and shoulders better than our so called "stars" and you have a very bright future infront of you.

No, I am not related to Billy. He simply has put a smile back on my face after a turbulent few months and I relish each and every game he now plays in. He has a never-say-die attitude that hopefully will rub off on our squad.

My only regret is that his permanent future may not lie at Vale Park. I hope and suspect that all Vale fans will endorse my plea that we do everything possible to secure his signature long term.

As it's likely that Vale are going to tighten their belts budget wise for next season can we dream that our future lies with players like Billy and others of similar standing? If we are to lose Captain Doug and perhaps also Chris Lines, plus several fringe players who cannot help the Club progress further, could their salaries more than cater for what Billy would be wanting?

Apparently the lad has said he will be offered a free transfer from Sunderland and will "keep his options open." If our Owner and whoever will be Manager next season are wishing to attract fans back to the fold and seriously want success to gradually come to Vale Park, then now must be the time to build accordingly? In my eyes that means signing Billy and as I say other young pros that possess the desire, skill, commitment that us fans all want for our Great Club.

Good on yer Billy. You have breathed a breath of fresh air into our Club and given us all an insight into what we need to carry on our progress.

Advert

Take note fellow Valiants we have unearthed a new, all action, all over the pitch Goober(plus more).

Take a bow Billy Knott. You have, in your short time with us, given us true Vale fans what we have been craving for for ages.

Your tenacity,grit, vision, athleticism and sheer determination have shone out like a beacon in the storm. Not only have you offered our midfield your dynamism and appetite and enthusiasm but your obvious joy at being in our Team is infectious. It also has not gone unnoticed by us that you take every opportunity to "gee up" the crowd and your fellow team mates.

You pack a punchy shot, you bite at opponents ankles, you make your presence felt, you can tackle, you can pass and you cover all over the pitch for colleagues. In short you have made several of our established better players look jaded and out of sorts. My belief is that if you continue your present form you can become head and shoulders better than our so called "stars" and you have a very bright future infront of you.

No, I am not related to Billy. He simply has put a smile back on my face after a turbulent few months and I relish each and every game he now plays in. He has a never-say-die attitude that hopefully will rub off on our squad.

My only regret is that his permanent future may not lie at Vale Park. I hope and suspect that all Vale fans will endorse my plea that we do everything possible to secure his signature long term.

As it's likely that Vale are going to tighten their belts budget wise for next season can we dream that our future lies with players like Billy and others of similar standing? If we are to lose Captain Doug and perhaps also Chris Lines, plus several fringe players who cannot help the Club progress further, could their salaries more than cater for what Billy would be wanting?

Apparently the lad has said he will be offered a free transfer from Sunderland and will "keep his options open." If our Owner and whoever will be Manager next season are wishing to attract fans back to the fold and seriously want success to gradually come to Vale Park, then now must be the time to build accordingly? In my eyes that means signing Billy and as I say other young pros that possess the desire, skill, commitment that us fans all want for our Great Club.

Good on yer Billy. You have breathed a breath of fresh air into our Club and given us all an insight into what we need to carry on our progress.

With the players we have got signed up already,if we can add a couple more of the experienced ones to them then for me we can still progress by adding younger players like Knott,he shows that they are out there,i really hope we can persuade him to join us and I think a lot will also depend on Adams if he is still the manager

Quality is what matters, not total numbers, although the budget maybe less and a smaller squad for next season is expected, there is no need to be despondent. My worry is that him, and others, being in the shop window before the management is settled.

Keeping MA is the key to keeping our better players

Its just a shame that it looks like we will miss out because we cant offer terms NOW and have got to wait until the end of the season.

Why can't we offer terms now?**** Adams,if I was Smurf I would sort out a deal now to be confirmed later.

Billy Knot will do what is best for Billy Knot. If that means he keeps his options open (which I am sure that is what he said on RS this morning) then its his shout.

Personally I would not be surprised if there are better clubs than Vale having alarm bells ringing

The Vale are our club, but to a footballer just one club amongst many, players like Knott will always be appreciated at most clubs, thus it is a question of fingers crossed.

Archived