onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale under transfer embargo!!!

carpetman123

Advert

This will probably be because of an unpaid football debt. Not paying the police or any other non-football debt should not cause the embargo.

I trust the Sentinel will be slammed by some people for negative reporting. I suspect Micky was delighted when he was informed he couldn't bring a keeper in. Just topped off his week really.

Interesting that Jean and tbh quite worrying,i have had enough of the crap that Carpetman and Grebo feed on how we should all love the Smurf and what he is doing,for me it is time for them to wake up and smell the coffee,all is not rosy in the PVFC garden

If NS is putting in his own cash every month,why isn't he paying the bills? We were debt free when he took over, we (the club) received cash from 4300 ST's and we have had larger gates this season than we have had for years. According to NS the commercial side of the club has had one it's best years ever , so NS why aren't you paying the bills?

As I understand it the embargo remains until the club is no longer trading insolvent ie all reported debts are paid, wether NS has the means to pay the clubs debts is any bodies guess, didn't he say less than 12 months ago "read my lips, there is no debt", sorry to say it but it looks like we've been lied to again.

'I am in Prague with my son before his wedding and yet another crisis at Vale. I am getting very tired of this should I consider my position?' That is what Smurf our chairman has put on twitter. Its embarrassing.

He doesn't seem too bothered does he?:unsure:

How did this news leak out?

If it WAS Blakeman who told him and why did they tell him?

Was it someone who wants to stir things up (even more) between Mickey and Smurf?

This bad news should have been concealed until Smurf had time to deal with the solution.

I think this proves that someone who happened to invest in property at the right time and make a few quid is not necessarily a good businessman. The more I read about the bloke and some of his comments the more I think he's so far out of his depth it's frightening........

I've often wondered how a businessman could make himself a fortune, yet appear to struggle with the running of a third-tier football club.

I sympathise with the fact that his personal money has had to be used to keep us going, but sound commercial foundations should have been put in place to avoid this and safeguard the clubs future.

So, are we trading insolvently then? Anyone else still not bothered about the ground being split from the club? Worse case scenario, we go into admin, whoever takes us out of admin won't own the ground and smurf can recoup his money through rent. Potential owners would be on the back foot before we started.

I've kept my mouth shut on off-field problems for the last few months because you just get labelled a "trouble maker" or a "wum" for raising a concern, but even the most ardent Smurf fan must be slightly concerned with today's news, surely.

Personally, I'm still clinging to smurfs original promise that when he leaves the club we'll be in a better position than when he took over and debt free.....

[quote=Vital Spark;2021319

I sympathise with the fact that his personal money has had to be used to keep us going, but sound commercial foundations should have been put in place to avoid this and safeguard the clubs future.

wasnt this supposed to have been done with record sales? smurf is as bad as the rest!

I'm not defending NS position at all and I like the rest think what a chuffing mess again.

But I pose another question if the relationship between manager and chairman was as we have been told over the last couple of weeks (all rosy in the garden) why has the manager gone blabbing to the press before picking up the phone and calling his boss to ask what the ****** is going on or even an explanation, that is if we are to assume that he has his mobile number..

The whole set up stinks.

How did this news leak out?

If it WAS Blakeman who told him and why did they tell him?

Was it someone who wants to stir things up (even more) between Mickey and Smurf?

This bad news should have been concealed until Smurf had time to deal with the solution.

It came from Micky Adams, in the usual Thursday pre-match press conference.

There was talk at the safety brief for ground safety staff last home game that AMS were owed 27k and were threatening to refuse to carry on the contract. I believe this too be 100% correct, but am unsure if this would cause a transfer embargo or not? If not we owe more that one party money for services !! Why does it keep happening at vale.

........:yes:..........

Archived