onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Will Micky walk away

Fuzzy Dunlop

is smurf being ridiculous in suggesting that we should be aiming for the top 6/8 on a reduced budget ? yes .

were adams and the players naive in going so close to the vale fans that they can hear their abuse ? yes .

were the players and adams stupid getting themselves involved in an altercation with upset fans ? yes.

are both smurf and adams looking for an excuse to get themselves out of a difficult situation ? yes.

10 games ago i would have been happy for adams to sign a new contract , now i am 50 50 at best . if adams goes he goes with my best wishes , that is unless every performance is a replica of the last ten games .

Advert

I watched some of this unfold and Lee Blakeman from Radio Stoke is saying that Dan Jones was being abused but that wasn't how i could see it. Jones was called over and he shook one of the Vale fans hand and they looked like talking. Lofty and Jeno ran over and charged in like a bull in a china shop and it accelerated from there. I couldn't hear what was said but on the way out of the ground a lad who was closer said Micky said we ain't ****ing real Madrid and it boiled over. Me myself i think the players and Micky should of clapped the fans from a distance and not got involved.

is smurf being ridiculous in suggesting that we should be aiming for the top 6/8 on a reduced budget ? yes .

were adams and the players naive in going so close to the vale fans that they can hear their abuse ? yes .

were the players and adams stupid getting themselves involved in an altercation with upset fans ? yes.

are both smurf and adams looking for an excuse to get themselves out of a difficult situation ? yes.

10 games ago i would have been happy for adams to sign a new contract , now i am 50 50 at best . if adams goes he goes with my best wishes , that is unless every performance is a replica of the last ten games .

:clap::clap::clap:

I support Port Vale not Micky Adams.I don't need any help Melv.A man who's gone from 'Not wanting to leave' to 'I have been considering my future for a while' can do one for me.

Maybe he has caught 'Smurfitus'

The thing I don't understand with a lot of Vale fans is everything has to be black and white (no pun intended). He's either the messiah or complete rubbish and if it's not the former, then he should leave! Why can't he be doing alright, in fact slightly better than we thought and hopefully we can push on next season?

People are either very fickle or have unreasonable expectations

The thing I don't understand with a lot of Vale fans is everything has to be black and white (no pun intended). He's either the messiah or complete rubbish and if it's not the former, then he should leave! Why can't he be doing alright, in fact slightly better than we thought and hopefully we can push on next season?

A lot of football fan's are fickle what ever team they support.But a large part here is fans have seen and been saying how bad the defence for a while.But nothing seems to improve,nothing seems to be learned from the mistakes they make,the lack of telling tackles being put in,defenders backing off all to often,not closing players down.This all add's to the frustration / anger.They pay their money they are are entitled to their opinions.But the manager should NOT be having a go at fan's in that way.

Quote Originally Posted by JYVALE View Post

I was one of the fans arguing with Adams tonight. Dan Jones came over as he thought fans were shouting him to come over as he was standing

next to Adams at the time. Jones shook the hand of myself and other supporters and apologised for the teams performance and defeat. Massive fair play to him. Now moving on to Micky Adams, first off he came down spouting "It was just a bad day at the office" to which a gentlemen behind me replied with "If I have a bad day at the office I would get sacked, not good enough". He then said "What do you want? We arent Real Madrid". I then said to him "We haven't won away since November, I expect some passion and tonight was a joke". He then called us a bunch of ****ing ****. Oh and also our Captain Doug Loft was laughing and also saying what do you expect when questioned about the teams performance. I want Adams gone. He is a disgrace.

Just in case some missed this report from someone who was there

But so are most fans. It's not high expectations its the dire form since the new year and his attitude towards the fans.

But so are most fans. It's not high expectations its the dire form since the new year and his attitude towards the fans.

At least you offer a reasoned argument!

I'm sorry though, I'm not having this "attitude towards fans" bull**** though. He has always been a hot head, it's nothing new and is merely a convenient excuse

Archived