onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale 2 - Stevenage 2 Post Match Discussions

Caz or caz123

Advert

We seemed to disappear in the 2nd half and gave Stevenage too much of the ball. Would not have really mattered had we gone in at half time 1 nil up as they are the least creative football side I have possibly seen this year. They didn't do much with the ball and neither did we. Decent defending could have seen at 2-1 win.

An easily winnable game that we lost through our own poor performance. Stevenage are a poor side.

Nasty, horrible, vile scum of a team. Thugs & cheats for players.

I've never seen a goal celebration like theirs before. Most of the outfield standing together for nearly minute while the 2 centre backs had a slow casual walk up the pitch to join their team mates.

I hope non league beckons.

Unsurprisingly Stevenage have the 2nd lowest average attendance in the league. Only Coventry have a lower attendance, and they play 32 miles away from their city.

They brought 91 today. :laugh:

On the pitch, the game should have been dead and buried by half time, but poor defending for 5 minutes cost us hugely. We weren't any better 2nd half and were lucky to get the equaliser. Still, it's a point.

Griff is a liability. Yates was poor. JMW had a decent first half then died. Pope did nothing but scored.

I think I hate Westley more than I hate Fatty Evans.

Horrible, nasty, cheating, bunch of no hopers. They don't deserve any fans never mind the 90 that followed them today. They set the stall out for an intended draw within the first few minutes. I was disappointed however that no player went down in the 27th minute for a five minute break and management briefing!

Thought we were very one dimensional, and once JMW had had his spurt for ten minutes we were predictable and didn't offer much more than them TBH. Seems we easily get dragged down to a lower level against some teams. We were 5 yards short of pace, not in their faces when necessary, and did not win enough of the first ball from goal kicks and free kicks.

Officials were an absolute joke.

Guest TommyMac

Thoughts on the game......

Stevenage are a scummy side with a vile manager.

Duffy had a terrible game but has performed well since returning to the side at centre half so can be forgiven.

I like Griff but he was hopeless today and shouldn't be starting at home against weak opposition.

Dickinson was a rock; my MOM.

Tomlin looks miles better cutting in from wide positions than in the middle.

Yates was made to look foolish by their number 15 who was the best player I have seen at Vale Park this season.

Why the hell did Myrie-Williams remove his shirt after scoring? ***, he'd just scored a penalty against ****ing Stevenage, woop di woo, not a last minute wonder goal against Arsenal was it!!! Had he been paid in a spot betting scandal to get a yellow card in the first half???

If only one of Crewe and Stevange get relegated, I hope to god it's Westley's cheating scum.

Archived