onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stoke City abuse claims

Santa

Its true Peter Fox WAS interviewed.....And was very worried of the outcome at the time....

To be fair anyone would be worried, stands to reason. Doesn't mean there is / was anything in it.

It would be interesting to know why suddenly years later it's come to light again. It's all well and good throwing accusations about people around as per Clayton McDonald, the Crewe players etc and now Fox but where the criminal justice system fails in this country is when names are leaked with no guilt proven.

Advert

To be fair anyone would be worried, stands to reason. Doesn't mean there is / was anything in it.

It would be interesting to know why suddenly years later it's come to light again. It's all well and good throwing accusations about people around as per Clayton McDonald, the Crewe players etc and now Fox but where the criminal justice system fails in this country is when names are leaked with no guilt proven.

I think it's come to light again simply because of the many cases that are suddenly being investigated,people want justice.

• 2 weeks later...
It might constitute assault of soem sort so may be criminal

Taken from the Independent article:-

"Football clubs risk being inundated with historic claims of sexual assault if a 1980s initiation ceremony known as 'The Glove' - carried out on Stoke City apprentices during Mick Mills' period managing the club - results in a financial damages case,a court has heard."

Read more on it today..it's a fine line between a bit of fun as part of an initiation ceremony and assault..some would go through it and see it how it was intended (bit of fun) and some would not..if the latter protested at the time or didn't welcome it but it still happened then i'd see it as assault

• 1 year later...
Read more on it today..it's a fine line between a bit of fun as part of an initiation ceremony and assault..some would go through it and see it how it was intended (bit of fun) and some would not..if the latter protested at the time or didn't welcome it but it still happened then i'd see it as assault

Even though you end by saying you would see it as an assault if the young lad(s) did not protest or 'welcome it', your post and a couple of later ones that seem to find it amusing, trivialise serious sexual assault by using the term 'bit of fun'.

Nobody would welcome that done to them by a group of vile predators, but most if not all would be intimidated enough not to complain, theyre going to have to work with the men that did it, or protest 'at the time' - many female rape victims do not complain 'at the time' though shock, stress and intimidation.

This is just as bad - can you imagine if someone had, to put it bluntly, fingered a woman's vagina and referred to it as 'a bit of fun'.

Anyone who intends this 'as a bit of fun' is seriously deluded, and as your previous posts have said your wife is a nurse, I suggest you ask her about the dangers involved of serious physical damage, rectal bleeding, infections like hepatitis, and mental trauma from what you twice refer to as 'a bit of fun'.

But of course, a bit of bullying never hurt anyone in some people's eyes.

Maybe your idea of a bit of fun is different to mine, and although you didn't agree with them saying that, your post leans that way and does not contain any of the indignation that occurred when I called Merkel a 'fat bitch' - wow, that's far worse isn't it.

If this is proved and charges go to court, I hope those found guilty spend some time in prisons where they might learn some more fun initiations of their own.

Archived