onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stoke City abuse claims

Santa

Advert

What's odd is that was the next post on this thread after I posted. Interesting, don't you think?

I have no idea what you are going on about - and the sad thing is that I don't think you have either. So wound up in your twisted misquoting and devious prattle you confuse yourself as well as everyone else.

The post by your mate REP, that he has carefully refused to comment on despite posting from arshole to breakfast time on every other thread in the universe is post 26, have a look, Id be interested in your opinion. Very convenient you 'don't recall it'.

And calling a thing that doesn't qualify as female ( Merkel ) a (don't forget the fat) bitch, coming from what to her is an anonymous poster on a site she has a 0.0000001 per cent chance of seeing, is hardly comparable with your attitude to these sexual assaults. Or maybe you have different priorities.

Ive heard that new signing Marco van Ginkel's initiation involved shoving a filled oatcake up his ****, then stripping naked, smearing his entire body with lard, and running from the Britannia to Wolstanton Asda, picking up a whole cooked chicken then returning to the community stadium, placing the chicken on the centre spot and then using said cooked chicken to play the crossbar challenge. If he failed to hit the crossbar, then repeat the aforementioned process until successful outcome.

I have no idea what you are going on about - and the sad thing is that I don't think you have either. So wound up in your twisted misquoting and devious prattle you confuse yourself as well as everyone else.

The post by your mate REP, that he has carefully refused to comment on despite posting from arshole to breakfast time on every other thread in the universe is post 26, have a look, Id be interested in your opinion. Very convenient you 'don't recall it'.

And calling a thing that doesn't qualify as female ( Merkel ) a (don't forget the fat) bitch, coming from what to her is an anonymous poster on a site she has a 0.0000001 per cent chance of seeing, is hardly comparable with your attitude to these sexual assaults. Or maybe you have different priorities.

You need to get a life. Try going outside, it's that big place outside your front door.

You need to get a life. Try going outside, it's that big place outside your front door.

And I suppose entering the thread just to make a personal abusive comment when you have not been involved in what I am talking about - that's your sort of life. I don't if they would let you out of a front door, you'd have to be freed from the restraints first.

Are you really pleased with yourself for posting that, bearing in mind that you told me to wash my mouth out just for calling Merkel a fat bitch and argued against Vale considering Ched Evans as a player?

Serious sexual assault and vile bullying - not funny, trivial or maybe you don't agree. Some people might feel you are being a little hyporcritical, don't you think ?

Anyone got a muzzle? :laugh:

Or better still one of those massive hands? ;)

Please learn to read, look at post 36 - it shows I quoted For Us All. also it was REP laughing at the giant glove, once again you try to make me a liar when im not. The thread is open now so whether earlier posts were made in 2013 or not, no trawling done- current posts being made.

yourquote some would go through it and see it how it was intended (bit of fun) and some would not indicates a neutral attitude at best, and you seemed to think it mattered whether the completely humiliated and intimidated victim complained at the time.

Did you find REPs laughter at the giant gloves funny by the way ?

You love me don't you, go on admit it as you seem obsessed! We can the hold an intervention as we are all friends here! ;)

A. He's not my mate, just a poster whose views I agree with on a number of occasions

B. I haven't carefully refused to comment, this is the first time I've seen all these posts - keep up man!

C. Love you!

And I suppose entering the thread just to make a personal abusive comment when you have not been involved in what I am talking about - that's your sort of life. I don't if they would let you out of a front door, you'd have to be freed from the restraints first.

Says the king of personal insults!! :laugh:

Blimey you are failing even by your own snakes belly standards on this thread!

Archived