onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vote of no confidence

forevervale

I'm assuming you don't have an issue with anything that the individual has done in their capacity as a member of the supporters club committee? I say this as it doesn't appear that anyone on the committee actually does anything in the capacity of promoting a "club for supporters".

Will a supporters club Christmas Party event be on the agenda at the next meeting a week on Thursday, or any upcoming social events run by the supporters club for that matter? Actually while I'm at it what is the definition of a supporters club? Based on our "club for supporters" I'm confused as to what it's function actually is.

You could always turn up for the next meeting and ask any questions direct,put forward your ideas.

Advert

Well, until the next meeting does anyone care to answer the question?

Played a massive part in getting rid of the previous clowns.

Have had meeting with the police about the Wolves game.Passed on complaints,concern's.

Meetings with Smurf himself.

Been a conduit between the fan's and Smurf.

Again... why does it have to be one OR the other?

Is it so incomprehensible that people can enjoy one thing and dislike another... at the same time?

REP... if the bradford incident happened at the next game and we won the game in style, couldnt you enjoy the fact that we are doing well and condemn the incident at the same time? Does one incident take the other completely out of you head?

It doesn't have to be in the slightest, put simply though when comparing the football related threads and 'political' threads there are far more comments on this site for example on the political ones.

You only have to compare for example the Smurf v Sentinel thread against the Gills match thread. To be fair I am sure you and I for example along with a number of others have posted far more on the former rather than the latter. As the saying goes no news is good news or in reverse good news is no news.

I have trawled this thread trying to find out what this said person supposed to have done, I can only surmise that he had the audacity to speak out against NS, regarding the Sentinel pantomime. If this is the case then this person I would be pleased to vote for, as he represents the majority of fair minded Vale fans, are sick to the back teeth of the current situation.

Norman be a man, invite em in for a brew, and get it sorted, this is doing untold damage to my football club.

It doesn't have to be in the slightest, put simply though when comparing the football related threads and 'political' threads there are far more comments on this site for example on the political ones.

You only have to compare for example the Smurf v Sentinel thread against the Gills match thread. To be fair I am sure you and I for example along with a number of others have posted far more on the former rather than the latter. As the saying goes no news is good news or in reverse good news is no news.

I cant speak for others but I rarely post in the match thread comments because I dont see the match, but I do read it. I think the last comment I made was "good interview from adams" after listening to P&G.

What do the supporters committee actually do?

The Supporters Club is a sort of forum, just like OVF. It would be just as relevant to ask what we all do. The committee are just those folks who have stepped up and offered their time to organise and lead. We need leaders.

Do they know when the shirts are coming?
I assume there are limits to their powers and expertise. No doubt they are as aware as anybody else, except the manufacturer/distributor. But like lots of committees, it is usually a thankless task, most of what they do is not realised by most people who do not attend the meetings.

I assume there are limits to their powers and expertise. No doubt they are as aware as anybody else, except the manufacturer/distributor. But like lots of committees, it is usually a thankless task, most of what they do is not realised by most people who do not attend the meetings.

It is a thankless task being on any committee.

You find there are always plenty of critics but very few volunteers to join up and contribute.

Archived