onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

WOLVES 31st August 2013 Pre Match, Match.

Fosse69

Advert

I hope we go for a win, but it will be a dangerous tactic.

Wolves' front line is top end Championship level, and if we defend like we did on Saturday then it could be embarrassing.

Maybe 5 in the midfield, with Griff holding behind Loft and Lines is the best way to go. Hughes has to start imo as he will be so fired up and I can see him grabbing a goal or two.

My team would be :

Neal

Yates Robertson Dickinson Jones

Myrie Lines Griff Loft Dodds

Hughes

I feel that if Pope were to be benched then maybe he would realise he has to perform better to keep his shirt.

I'm going to be negative and predict a 2-1 Wolves victory, a last gasp winner after an entertaining contest.

I hope we go for a win, but it will be a dangerous tactic.

Wolves' front line is top end Championship level, and if we defend like we did on Saturday then it could be embarrassing.

Maybe 5 in the midfield, with Griff holding behind Loft and Lines is the best way to go. Hughes has to start imo as he will be so fired up and I can see him grabbing a goal or two.

My team would be :

Neal

Yates Robertson Dickinson Jones

Myrie Lines Griff Loft Dodds

Hughes

I feel that if Pope were to be benched then maybe he would realise he has to perform better to keep his shirt.

I'm going to be negative and predict a 2-1 Wolves victory, a last gasp winner after an entertaining contest.

But we didn't get overrun in midfield yesterday so why bring Griff back in. Yesterday was lost by silly mistakes and lack of concentration. Boot them up the backside but pick the same team against Wolves - how do players get the chance to redeem themselves sitting on the bench? If we start tinkering with formations and tactics we'll get thumped by Wolves, so let's stick with what we know works and give the players a chance to show us that they are good enough.

Looking at Wolves Friday we need to get in their faces without the ball, defend very well and let the wingers attack them. Nicky Adams caused them problems and Crawley created enough to suggest we will get chances so need to be more clinical than we have been.

I'm expecting a loss so it's a game we shouldn't feel any pressure in, just relax enjoy it and who knows.

Having seen Wolves against Crawley on Friday there really isnt that much to fear.

I would be more concerned if we were to be playing Peterborough next weekend.

Unbeaten in two home league matches so far. I think we can beat them.

2-1.

I agree with you, I also think they were nothing special but to be fair Crawley looked far better than I've seen vale play this season. They knocked it about sharp and passed it through wolves. We've not done that at all and don't create chances that way.

Wolves can easily best vale 3/4/5 Saturday, they have big players like Doyle, Sako, siggurdsson and if they have a good afternoon then were in trouble.

It's alright saying let them worry about us, I'd love that to happen and we stuff them but after what I've seen this season were in for a struggle and ill stick to that.

Lines the big name, big wage signing isn't winning us footbsll matches in the middle of the park. The star striker in the 4th division isn't scoring goals like we hoped he would. It's a big step up, Oldham Colchester have both beaten us and these were two games when looking at the start of the fixtures we had to get something out of (along with Bradford which we did).

Each player needs to step it up and also Adams has to play a big part otherwise we will be in the bottom 4 at Xmas.

Having seen Wolves against Crawley on Friday there really isnt that much to fear.

I would be more concerned if we were to be playing Peterborough next weekend.

Unbeaten in two home league matches so far. I think we can beat them.

2-1.

Having seen Vale yesterday I'm ****ting myself.:razz:

Archived