onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Club Shop & Sondico

Vital Spark

I'm surprised nobody has pulled you up on this so I'll do the honours.

You should've found the time to pop up to Vale Park during the summer or sometime this week to purchase your ticket in advance (even though you live 200 miles away). Joining two queues instead of one is progress, and you have no right to moan because it serves you right for your lack of planning. If you can overcome the obstacles put in your way, it proves that you're a proper fan. And so on.

Good one :)

Advert

It is worth noting that the server failed before the Brentford game and a lot of frustrated pay on the day supporters missed the start of the game or even a substantial portion of the first half. Same system, same people, same risk against Bradford.

Also check if you buy a commemorative glass promotion tankard that it is not faulty - double printed. Mine was and will need to be returned. I did buy some clothes from the shop but Sondico does not impress me, its sacrifice to buy this stuff.

It is worth noting that the server failed before the Brentford game and a lot of frustrated pay on the day supporters missed the start of the game or even a substantial portion of the first half. Same system, same people, same risk against Bradford.

I asked weeks ago on here what the DR/BC plan was in the event of a server failure..seems that to an extent there wasn't/isn't one..or the plan is inadequate. There should be hot failover to a second server if the cost can be justified

Went last week for a training top for my nearly 5 year old grandson.They'd only got stuff for about 7 year olds and above.He had a ball and a Boomer scarf instead.Noticed the fleeces had the old badge on and one or two other things.The guy in the shop said they would be getting up to date stuff in.

when I went to get the new home top the manager of the shop did say he was shocked when he saw there were no changing rooms plus there isn't a stock room at the shop its elsewhere. I'm sure they could put up a small changing room up a corner somewhere. other than that I like the new club shop a lot more variety of merchandise love the new home and away kits and training kits. all the small technical problems and queueing on match days will get better the more the club and fans get used to it all

There is a full length mirror though - they were more than happy for me to try a top on. Not so good for shorts though eh lol

Personally I'm not convinced that shop space should be given up to a changing room..I'm guessing that most people will buy stuff without feeling any need to try it on

Yes it's a problem if anyone wants to try on shorts but on such (I reckon) rare occasions I am sure something could be done to give some privacy (is there a back room or anything where this could be done?). Personally I'd be quite happy to try them on over me troosers to give me a vague idea if they'd fit my considerable girth or not

theirs space in the corner of the shop by the ticket office indoor window that could be used for a changing room area its being used at the moment for the sales rail just needs a curtain rail that can be pulled round when needed.

theirs space in the corner of the shop by the ticket office indoor window that could be used for a changing room area its being used at the moment for the sales rail just needs a curtain rail that can be pulled round when needed.

Maybe that area could be used by the Ticket Office to assist in making more windows available in the future.It will need alterations but the present 2 windows are not enough, at the front.

When i asked about a changing room when i went to get my top. The guy said to me that they didn't have one as it would cost too much to have a member of staff on there to monitor it constantly due to people stealing stuff. He said that most of the club shops in the north west didnt have them for that reason too, those were his words anyway. It is still a bit strange with all that space, not having one

Archived