onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Coventry away (at Northampton) moved.

ollyandpatch

Advert

If Vale are up there and challenging near the business end then we will take a load.

If not, we will take hardly any.

Agreed Paul lad.:yes:

Last season I did Northampton away and we were flying near the top; we took around 1,000; pretty much selling our allocation. However on my other visit to Sixfields a few seasons ago when we were only mid-table we took little over 400 fans.

Disappointed in all honesty we're no longer going to be visiting the Ricoh. It would have one of the new grounds and big away days many fans (including myself); were looking forward to; which would no doubt have seen a large Vale following.:(

Sixfields Stadium is one of those pointless, ice-block grounds where you lose the will to live. Thrown in the middle of a retail park for good measure. Probably give this one a miss next season.

A mate of mine is a season ticket holder at Coventry and tells me that there will be very few who take up seats at Northampton. He is bitterly disappointed at what's happening at Coventry and I was looking forward to visiting the Ricoh to get one over on him.

I personally feel Vale , and others will now have better chances against the Sky Blues as the heart is being ripped fro their Club and it will take a massive change round for them to gel together again.

I will go to the away game as hopefully by then we will be in a comfortable, if not better, position in the League and our lads will need all behind them to continue our rise from the depths of MOLD despair.

Vale have seemingly weathered a very worrying trend and storm amongst Football League Clubs in so much that we are now on the right path, upwards. Others are now understanding the financial plight plaguing our fabulous game so we need all to be grateful to Smurf etc for giving us a feel good factor and promise for a carefully structured future.

I don't care where we are in the league, or how important this one match appears to be I won't be going. I think it is important for away fans to join in the revolt by Coventry supporters by not attending at Sixfields.

How would you feel if Vale decided to play their home games in Wigan for 3 years? Christ we had fans protesting and boycotting because the old lot wouldn't sell the club to honest Mo. I think peoples heads would literally be displayed on the spikes of the Vale Park gates if this was ever tried with us.

Against Modern Football. Sometimes supporter rivalries need to be forgotten for the greater good of the game (unless this happened to Stoke of course in which case I'd laugh my socks off and have a party).

I don't care where we are in the league, or how important this one match appears to be I won't be going. I think it is important for away fans to join in the revolt by Coventry supporters by not attending at Sixfields.

How would you feel if Vale decided to play their home games in Wigan for 3 years? Christ we had fans protesting and boycotting because the old lot wouldn't sell the club to honest Mo. I think peoples heads would literally be displayed on the spikes of the Vale Park gates if this was ever tried with us.

Against Modern Football. Sometimes supporter rivalries need to be forgotten for the greater good of the game (unless this happened to Stoke of course in which case I'd laugh my socks off and have a party).

Agreed.

Archived