onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New club shop

carpetman123

I defended the release of our new shirt until the new shop was up and running even said it was clever to keep us hungry for it. After many wanted the shirt to wear their colours with pride. Had to buy a gift today for my father in law so went into the wolves mega store. No different to our new shop I thought felt really proud I was wearing my vale shirt so had some banter. The store had a lot of stock in all sizes. I went online thought a will buy four t shirts for my hold to make up for the lack of a replica shirt.

T shirt one out of stock

T shirt two out of stock

T shirt three out of stock

T shirt four out of stock

This went on and on

No replica shirt no t shirts in July

Thank god we do not need money from merchandise any longer and have smurfs cash for new players.

New shop looks brilliant well done smurf and all concerned but help us help vale by giving us things to buy online and in the shop.

I think the average spend on new merchandise bearing in mind Father's Day could have been £100 per fan x 5000 .

Smurf you are the best thing since bell to happen to te vale but for goodness sake get a decent commercial manager

Advert

The online shop is something of a disappointment, considering it was down for so long. There was a suggestion that they wanted it to be along the lines of their other sites (not sure which, but that may have been a Wildes thing). My complaint is they charge 20% VAT to exiles ordering for shipping overseas. That is not acceptable now and needs to be fixed. The club have offered to quote me for whatever I want and the staff have been very helpful but whoever is responsible for the website platform and design needs to address this issue.

I accept it is a minor issue and I would be raising it had it not been a case of the website having been redesigned. I'm not going to be the biggest customer but my guess would be there are plenty of opportunities to ship overseas.

Hopefully it will be fixed at some point.

The online shop is something of a disappointment, considering it was down for so long. There was a suggestion that they wanted it to be along the lines of their other sites (not sure which, but that may have been a Wildes thing). My complaint is they charge 20% VAT to exiles ordering for shipping overseas. That is not acceptable now and needs to be fixed. The club have offered to quote me for whatever I want and the staff have been very helpful but whoever is responsible for the website platform and design needs to address this issue.

I accept it is a minor issue and I would be raising it had it not been a case of the website having been redesigned. I'm not going to be the biggest customer but my guess would be there are plenty of opportunities to ship overseas.

Hopefully it will be fixed at some point.

That's one issue but the biggest is every thing is out of stock. This is money we should be using for our new team. We are ill prepared.

How good could the windows look with out the main product the new strip! Wait till that's out then judge how it looks

Get it and hope we have a brilliant shirt and new product. Th season ended in may smurf has had well over a year. Your first priority after the furore of a promotion season is goods to buy to celebrate it you use these funds for a campaign at a higher level.

Go online try to order a t shirt all out of stock. Too late to use replica shirt sales because its not been released. No news on shirt from smurf

Maybe its out of stock because we arent ordering it anymore as, like so many keep saying, its tat and Norman isnt happy to retail tat anymore.

So lets wait to see what comes in to the new shop over the coming months.

Spot on Dave. Nail head hammer hit the on.

Get it and hope we have a brilliant shirt and new product. Th season ended in may smurf has had well over a year. Your first priority after the furore of a promotion season is goods to buy to celebrate it you use these funds for a campaign at a higher level.

Go online try to order a t shirt all out of stock. Too late to use replica shirt sales because its not been released. No news on shirt from smurf

Are we already in November? Or is it a year since we were promoted? Confused by your statement.

Leicester Tigers.

You say its a brothel

I say its a funeral parlour

necrophilia ain't what it used to be!

Could be both since there are two shops, one in the City centre and one at the ground, may be a problem going to the wrong one.

Not really. I'd like them to be no more than 20p each then I could gorge myself silly on them.

Anyway, with the amount of negative drivel you come out with about the club you support you're probably better off out there, no doubt whingeing about how hot and humid it is.............

I dont complain about the heat unless it gets in the mid 40's, my whinges revolve around fags going up to £1.20 a pack and whiskey up to £3 a bottle............ and no pies.

That's one issue but the biggest is every thing is out of stock. This is money we should be using for our new team. We are ill prepared.

These things happen to even global brands like ' Port Vale'.I can only suggest that the quality isn't up to standard required which has always been a gripe of mine and many others.My grandson's second team is Man.Utd( surprise surprise).No away kit available yet and ''20 times champions' scarves out of stock.Tin pot club!

Archived