• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Todays Sentinel - manager's shortlist

llcoolj

No chance of Coleman. Bradford went in for him a few weeks back and had to leave it due to the compensation level Accrington wanted.

No chance of Boothroyd either IMHO. He'll want a fair wedge and he'll want a budget to work with. On the basis he'll get neither he'll wait for an opportunity that he would feel more suitable.

Advert:

Guest TommyMac

I've been talking with my daughter about how we're going to spend our saturday afternoons next season and we've decided to attend localish Vale away games and also to give our support to Accrington Stanley. I'm sure they will respect every fan they can get through the gates. So...... hands off super John Coleman!!!

Will be an exciting season 2011/12 with Boothroyd in charge, shame you'll all miss it!

I will guarantee you, you cheap wind up merchant, that Boothroyd's will never work for a club with Bill Bratt and his other muppets in charge

No chance of Coleman. Bradford went in for him a few weeks back and had to leave it due to the compensation level Accrington wanted.

QUOTE]

I believe that compensation may not be an issue because Accrington have not paid Coleman so he is free to go to another club

Archived