• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Todays Sentinel - manager's shortlist

llcoolj

Advert:

Any of those first two would do me but i notice they name decent names on the day of a protest,they wont have the money for the first name there that's for sure.

Also we all know they wont go anywhere,they will have to be forced out but to be fair to them,they will still have to look at the manager position for the time being.

Guest vale_poop

aidy bothroyd and john coleman 2 favourites for the job vale recieved over 50 applicants for job

Advert:

Nothing heard in weeks from the Vale, then on the last home match they decide to release a few managerial names. Bless!!!! Because we are all stupid and naive and will therefore believe this rubbish and quit all the protests and live under big fluffy clouds and rainbows for the foreseable.... Unbelievable :rolleyes:=========

Nothing heard in weeks from the Vale, then on the last home match they decide to release a few managerial names. Bless!!!! Because we are all stupid and naive and will therefore believe this rubbish and quit all the protests and live under big fluffy clouds and rainbows for the foreseable.... Unbelievable :rolleyes:=========

Isn't it also last day for cheap season tickets?:unsure:,if so quite a clever move really,throw in some decent names to get people to buy up.

Advert:

Advert:

So did Micky Adams. Vale should be considering our future NOW never mind interviewing new Managers.

But dont for get it's "head in the sand, ignoring all thats going on around us" syndrome they are suffering.

Would'nt surprise me in the slightest if they appointed a new manager, just like the CEO that should of waited until the club was sold.

Typcial really. :rolleyes:

It appears the board dont appear to be moving, they've drawn up a shortlist of managerial candidates including Ady Boothroyd, John Coleman and Uwe Rossler. Thoughts anyone?===

They have also told us a few times that that they are in investment talks with other genuine consortiums.One of which was willing to invest a similar amount to that of Mike Newton but with the money up front.

I take it that non of those named potential managers have noted how short of cash the club,how annoyed supporters are,and protesting,not buying season ticket's.

I just think it is highly irresponsible to interview anyone for the managerial job before calling an EGM and sorting the ownership and investment out first. The board know that they have got to call an EGM. Why not call it now so that we can sort out a manager and next season sooner rather than later. Or are they just going to ignore calling an EGM and try and carry on as if nothing is happening? I personally think they will ignore it and an EGM will have to be called in their absence. When are they going to start running this club professionally and in the best interests of Port Vale and not themselves.

Archived