onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Average Gate for 2012/13

Advert

For sure league 2's going to miss our away support next season!? We on the other hand must be in for a masive increase in revenue from away followings next season!..... :yes::rolleyes:

i think away followings alone will put an extra 1000 on the gate plus i can see an extra 1000 home fans, so i can see us averaging 7700 next season

Our home average was 5,727 which puts us 7th in the league. Our away average is 917. We had 21,085 travelling fans during the season as opposed to the 7,082 who came to Vale Park. Away fans made up an average 5% of the gates at Vale. Vale fans made up an average of 21% of the crowd at away games. On 7 occasions our away following was in four figures and on 2 occasions - at Burton and at Rochdale - we outnumbered the home fans!

they'll miss us in league 2, how sad,***** 'em:keepup::keepup::thepope::keepup::keepup:

i think away followings alone will put an extra 1000 on the gate plus i can see an extra 1000 home fans, so i can see us averaging 7700 next season

I agree the away fans will put a 1000 on the gate but I think 7700 is optimistic but it will depend on how many ST's are sold & how we do in the league.

Crewe have seen there gate increase by almost 7-800 during last season compared to their L2 average gate. Suspect we'll at least see that with more travelling fans - suspect most of Crewe's increase was away fans rather than home.

Fingers crossed for the magic 5,000 ST number... And we'll hopefully see an average gate of 6500-7000

7,082 away fans all season! Case and point why we needed to get out of this division. If our first 2 home games are Wolves and Sheff Utd we will comfortably exceed that figure....in 2 games!

Back to the Wolves visits with Police helicopters and full body armour? 18k for Deano`s debut. But no more Bull baiting.

Large away followings for show, home crowds for dough as the saying goes......:D

Not according to Micky, it is the away support that brings the points back. 41 pts and 11 wins away, 37 pts 10 wins at home.

Archived