onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Some of our fans

Mr Football

Advert

My 7 year old daughters first away game too. Such a shame to witness the scenes behind the goal. I noticed there were no police, until the end when we were leaving and there were a couple of dozen, with a couple filming the crowd, maybe we may hear more about this. After the fantastic scenes from last week especially the players and staff mingling withe the fans in Burslem,even Smurf wasn't amused with today's events!!

there were 8 police standing in the corner all 2nd half and could see what was going on but for some reason let the stewards get on with it. they had a camera on a tripod for last 15 mins but not sure if they were filming. there was a 360degree camera on the roof of the away stand so the trouble makers may of been caught on camera. a great day spoilt by a few

What is so hard about going back in the stand and letting the players celebrate with us ALL?

Makes my blood boil that these selfish ****s ruin it for the rest of us.

ST,I walked out not bothering to stop,the pitch invasion was last week.Why today,the game meant ****all today but we've still got to have the tools running on the pitch.I think the lads did come out eventually?Then the swarm took flight again.Those who read this thank you for spoiling the day.

I'm glad someone else has saved me the trouble of starting this thread.

The behaviour of the moronic minority at the match today made me ashamed to be associated with them. It's embarrassing when you say you are Vale fan and some people assume that you are brain dead, drunk and not in the least interested in actually watching a game of football.

I was just so glad I was in the main stand on the side today and nowhere near those cretins behind the goal. Their behaviour towards the stewards was a complete disgrace. It didn't surprise me at all when I saw one of the stewards lying injured on the pitch. I just hope he is not too badly injured but I very much doubt whether the idiots who caused the injury give a stuff about him.

The pitch invasion at the end was completely pointless. Micky had asked the fans before the game not to go on the pitch so the players could celebrate with the fans. Did they listen? Did they buggery. Smurf went behind the goal and asked them to go back into the stand. Did they listen? Did they buggery. Micky made an announcement on the tannoy pleading with the idiots to get off the pitch. Did they listen? Did they buggery. They just carried on behaviing like the moronic selfish cretins they are.

That's two weeks in a row that stupid, selfish behaviour by the minority has ruined our end of season celebrations. The initial pitch invasion on the final whistle last week I can fully understand. The invasion that accompanied the players coming on with their kids was ridiculous. The behaviour today by those idiots meant that two thirds of the main stand never even saw the players thanks to the line of stewards across the pitch. I saw kids walking out at the top end of that stand in tears because they hadn't seen the players at the end.

I don't accept roystone vale saying it's always happened so get over it - it hasn't and I won't. We have attracted a significant number of brainless yobs who don't give a damn about anyone else as long as they can get ****** out of their minds on big match days and cause as much mayhem as they like. They only seem to turn up a "big" games - I've never seen them at the likes of Southend, Aldershot, Exeter or places like that. They don't support Vale through thick and thin. They only turn up when they make a ****** big nuisance of themselves by playing billy big ******** in a big crowd.

They are, quite frankly, scum and our club would be much better off without them unless they improve their behaviour - something of which I doubt a number of them are capable.

Spot on jimmy

Disgraceful sciences of drunken yobs fighting each other and children having to watch

Same guy thrown out twice kept being let back in wot a joke

These the same morons who can't read there seat numbers and pinching kids seats should b ashamed of themselves

Where they been all season?

Police were videoed everyone who was on the pitch at the end

So maybe a few dawn raids on the cards

The idiots I saw today weren't vale fans in the sense of being regulars. They were taggers on. Credit to the majority of vale fans, applauding the Wycombe fans and shaking hands.

Don't let the mindless few ruin your promotion people.

I feel so sorry for the steward who got hurt & the steward who got spat at , these people do the best they can, for very little in return.

And if anyone from Wycombe gets to read this post,who happens to know the stewards in question,on behalf of the vast majority of decent law abiding port vale fans,although I wasn't personally there today, please accept our sincere & humblest of apologies and thank you for the job that you do .

Perhaps Wycombe can provide Wildes with cctv footage of the morons in action and he can create a rogues gallery of offenders that can be put on the official site or on here and we can help to identify the idiots and hopefully get some of them banned.

Wycombe provided us with a beer tent and all the tickets we wanted, their old bill were not heavy handed and were decent with us. How did we repay them some ill educated cretins started fighting amongst themselves I saw one biting another one and spitting on another, the stewards calmed it down and threw a couple out, 10 minutes later it started again. They then set a couple of smoke bombs off and began bullying the stewards before invading the pitch and injuring one steward, I then saw the lad responsible for the spitting earlier start spitting in stewards faces, I was ashamed to be a Vale fan today and hope the idiot that got nicked for the smoke bomb gets banned and hope our spitting friend does it to somebody other than an old man or girl next time and gets what he deserves

I wasnt there today but I'm surprised No one had a camera phone to take a picture of the ****** with the smoke bomb ? No one knows him ? No one can describe him ?

If you dont want to tell the old Bill who he is perhaps The Smurf would like to hear about it.

Was the youth who spat at the steward in a pope costume? If he was, I saw that ****e having a go at a female steward and thought that was what I'd seen - I reckon he was about 14. I will happily speak to the club about what I saw.

Archived