onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Some of our fans

Mr Football

Here we go.. OVF has become a complete joke.. All of you patting each others back and thinking you are all above everybody else.. I came on, gave my opinion and get completed slated..

This forum hasn't been the same since MOLD left.. Running out of things to whine and moan about guys??? I didn't spit at anybody.. I didn't break a stewards leg, I didn't let off a smoke bomb.. I ran on got Yates' boots and got off.. Enjoy your forum ladies.. Lets hope for a relegation battle next year so you have something to get on your high horse for again :);

I saw you come off the pitch with Yates,s boots and thought "what a ****" and guess what, you haven't let me down YOU ****

Advert

I went on the pitch with my son,but only after loads were already on.for a quick pic by the goal, then back off well before players got mobbed.

Pitty we couldnt clap our players when the came out.

on to idiots, very early on i saw 2 lads tryin there best kick off on each other(not a clue why),then i see the idiots kickin off with stewards but dnt knw why, poor steward gets hurt.who i saw earlier smiling and laughin with fans,and seemed a decent fella.so hope hes ok.

just a shame idiots lookin for a fight spoiled it.

Nah mate you went on!!

That's it!! Your not a fan!! Your selfish and childish and might aswell have been one of the ones spitting at stewards

Do you honestly think fans of other clubs are so stupid to think the actions of a few define all Vale fans?

But that is exactly what happens. That is why we end up with more police and stewards at our games. And just read some other forums if you don't think we all get tarred with the same brush. Haven't people said the same about the fans of other clubs on here, especially Stoke, because of the behaviour of the idiot minority?

Yes my dear I was. That's why I don't condone most of "our" fans behaviour, but its been a long time, its been very tough. Wycombe have always been very hospitable and were abused for it by a minority. However let's blow off some steam, those that caused no intentional harm really IMO were allowed it on this occasion!

Hypocrite.. How is this any different to what I did??

Going on the pitch to stand by the goal when it is already covered with fans and take a photograph of your son is a bit different to running on to jump all over the players to pinch their kit!

Yes my dear I was. That's why I don't condone most of "our" fans behaviour, but its been a long time, its been very tough. Wycombe have always been very hospitable and were abused for it by a minority. However let's blow off some steam, those that caused no intentional harm really IMO were allowed it on this occasion!

I'll have to agree to disagree with you on this matter, youth.

Going on the pitch to stand by the goal when it is already covered with fans and take a photograph of your son is a bit different to running on to jump all over the players to pinch their kit!

Right.. So again you are assuming?? Get a grip.. One rule for some eh.. Oh and I didn't jump on anybody but if that's what you would like to make up in your own small minded little brain then go ahead

The problem is you are just generalising everybody.. Those who went on the pitch out of pure celebration cannot be compared to those causing trouble for the whole 90 minutes..

Those who cause trouble want sorting by the relevant authorities. Those who went on the pitch and stayed there despite numerous efforts to remove them, and despite the rest of the crowd showing their aggravation with their stupid behaviour, need to have a very good look at themselves. They actually succeeded in stuffing up the players' celebrations.

Archived