onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Some of our fans

Mr Football

Advert

Agree. Unfortunately morons follow every football team. Vale have got their fair share. Why go on the pitch today? Can anyone who did explain why. Pathetic.

and all the business with fronting up the stewards. Theyre just doing a job & it really doesnt make you look 'hard'

Fighting amongst themselves, a group of them jumping all over one steward who had the audacity to do the job he is paid to do after a fan took a run up to the barrier and barged into it, someone spitting in the face of a steward, and then not getting off the pitch at the end to allow the players to celebrate with us.

Guest fitzgerald_pvfc

Post match was ruined by idiots. But at least Wycombe's post match after Vale's was half decent.

They were probably the band-wagon jumpers for whom it didn't mean that much to have that time celebrating with the players

Lawrence

I fear that you are right.

I wasn't there today, but from what I've read on this thread sounds like things got out of hand.

If people want to party that's fine ,but *** spitting,injuring stewards,fighting ,knocking each other down !!.

Unacceptable !!

Unfortunately generally speaking people who find this behaviour funny, a good laugh etc.don't give a toss what the rest of us think !!

I think having big numbers for league 2 makes some feel like billy big balls. Lets see how 'hard' they are against teams with more than a handful of teenagers to contend with.

I think your right or it will create more problems. I honestly feel we have some total clowns at the moment though as some spend more time winding up the opposition fans than watching the game.

They were probably the band-wagon jumpers for whom it didn't mean that much to have that time celebrating with the players

Lawrence

I fear that you are right.

I wasn't there today, but from what I've read on this thread sounds like things got out of hand.

If people want to party that's fine ,but *** spitting,injuring stewards,fighting ,knocking each other down !!.

Unacceptable !!

Unfortunately generally speaking people who find this behaviour funny, a good laugh etc.don't give a toss what the rest of us think !!

Sadly, I don't agree that they've jumped on the promotion band-wagon, I know they are regulars. We've all seen them in action against Shrewsbury, Crewe, Oxford, away at Northampton, on the car park against Rotherham etc..etc..

Embarrassing! :(

Shame as the vast majority at the game were just soaking up the party atmosphere in between the showers. A lot who got the train up were so smashed way before the game, p***ing in the street and shouting at people, barging their way on the streets of London.

It was probably not as epic as the away stand but awesome behind the dugout, loads of pics with Hughesy and Chris Neal. The crowd here were ace full of party atmosphere and enjoying every moment......apart from one massive idiot who kept swearing in front of a number of children.

I took my 8 year old son to his 1st ever away match today as I thought it was going to be a day to remember, I was right fighting, smoke bombs, injured stewards...do I need to go on? I'm so glad we were in the other stand out of the way, I'm almost glad we didn't score a 2nd goal as that steward was lay stricken for some time & could easily have been crushed. Grow up you clowns, do you see man utd fans etc etc behave like that when they win year in year out, I hope for our sakes there are no further repercussions!!!

Sadly, I don't agree that they've jumped on the promotion band-wagon, I know they are regulars. We've all seen them in action against Shrewsbury, Crewe, Oxford, away at Northampton, on the car park against Rotherham etc..etc..

Embarrassing! :(

They only come out for those games as they know they can cause some aggro.

I didn't go today. But got annoyed last week. I went on the pitch, got off but the players didn't even make it round to us thanks to a selfish bunch.

Archived