onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tom Pope

Jacko51

OK Jean in that case how manuy good quality crosses did JMW put in yesterday?. u rack your brains the answer is a big zero.

How many of his goals have been from open play?. Penalties don't count for me and he has actually missed two this season.

I'm sorry Jean but only time will prove who is right and who is wrong. All I want is a good service to our bi

ggest asset.

Agree with that I like jmw but his delivery is woeful and not just from open play take a look at his corners how many times does he fail to beat the 1st man

Advert

As JR used to say "Buy low sell high", which was improving players and getting the best out of them. We may no longer buy, but it is the manager`s and coaches` job to improve the players ability each year until they reach their peak. Thus we should see the likes of Pope develop, who will be the surprise next year? Not all make it, will some of the older ones brought in survive the boot camp. But there will never be a shortage of opinions.

old sage - I have a question for you. Can you name me a winger in League 2 who you think is better than JMW?

I wouldn't swap him for anyone in League 2. He scores goals, 10 from midfield is a good return, 10 assists despite the fact that he is told to play on the right flank meaning he has to cut in unlike most wingers who play on their natural side, can take dead balls too and hit from long range.

Never see him hoofing it, always confident on the ball despite the scenario, never hides. Physically he is our fastest player. He can beat men for fun, how many yards does he gain us when we're under pressure due to his pace and ability on the ball?

In fact he's that good at at this level he often finds sides doubling up on him as they find him to be that much of a threat.

I genuinely don't understand how anyone can say they don't rate him. Stats do not lie. As for you saying he can't use his other foot, did you see the strike he hit with his right that fizzed just wide yesterday?

The fact he was rated 5th best player in the division says EVERYTHING you need to know mate.

Normally you talk nonsense, but on this occasion you are bang on the money

old sage - I have a question for you. Can you name me a winger in League 2 who you think is better than JMW?

I wouldn't swap him for anyone in League 2. He scores goals, 10 from midfield is a good return, 10 assists despite the fact that he is told to play on the right flank meaning he has to cut in unlike most wingers who play on their natural side, can take dead balls too and hit from long range.

Never see him hoofing it, always confident on the ball despite the scenario, never hides. Physically he is our fastest player. He can beat men for fun, how many yards does he gain us when we're under pressure due to his pace and ability on the ball?

In fact he's that good at at this level he often finds sides doubling up on him as they find him to be that much of a threat.

I genuinely don't understand how anyone can say they don't rate him. Stats do not lie. As for you saying he can't use his other foot, did you see the strike he hit with his right that fizzed just wide yesterday?

The fact he was rated 5th best player in the division says EVERYTHING you need to know mate.

Agree with what you say but looking towards next season Zavon Hines, who now plays for Bradfod but two years ago was playing in the Prem, is also a quality winger/midfield player who, if Bradford don't go up, would be worth a punt by Vale.

Archived