onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tom Pope

Jacko51

Really? I dont.

Certain people just want to knock him constantly. Hes had a superb season.

Almost double figures in goals and assists. Great return for a player who cost us NOTHING.

I'm sorry but next season 9 out of 10 L1 full backs will have Jennison sussed out. A good full back will force him onto his wrong foot and it will be 'game over'. I'm getting tired of this how many goals and assists he has take his penalties away and my mate Louis has been more potent and he has played 1/2 the amount of games and his assist figure could be interesting too!

Advert

JMWs reluctance to help the full back? Against Burton he was a real workhorse. His workrate was really noticeable.

Owd, if its not JMW its Micky. I just find it astounding that almost every post you make these days is picking fault and having a moan.

You may be right in the long run. He may not hack it in a league above. But to knock the guy and around 20 goals and assists combined when he cost us nothing and to knock a manager who has got us within touching distance of promotion in a season which we started without a pot to **** in, is ridiculous in my opinion.

The good of JMW far outweighs the bad.

The good of Micky Adams far outweighs the bad.

The good of this season in general far outweighs the bad.

Youve just become one of them posters that prefer to not see that. A glass half empty scenario. And on our performances this season and where we lie in the league that astounds me.

I've been astounding my lady for years. Look lets see an end to all this '*** for tat' rubbish. I have never advocated dropping him but I believe that the next step will prove his undoing. I hope that I'm wrong but I doubt it. We are all entitled to an opinion. You love MA that's fine but I can see his faults. One thing being his tactical awareness and often his use of subs. Another is the way he bears a grudge. Morsy and Burge being prime examples. Think back MA wanted Ryan out at the end of last season. This was long before the Bristol 'bust up'. Perhaps Micky isn't completely whiter than snow.

Tell you what spunks I fear Burge could come back and haunt us in the future. Just like our other debate only time will tell:unsure:

I'm sorry but next season 9 out of 10 L1 full backs will have Jennison sussed out. A good full back will force him onto his wrong foot and it will be 'game over'. I'm getting tired of this how many goals and assists he has take his penalties away and my mate Louis has been more potent and he has played 1/2 the amount of games and his assist figure could be interesting too!

According to vales website, dodds has one assist all season, playing predominately as a supporting forward. But you don't use the same criteria with your favourite. JMW has ten times as many assists as dodds. If he goes missing its because he isn't played in his imaginary best position. Yet when JMW cuts in because he is played on the opposite wing, it's his fault and not what the manager has instructed?

But don't tell me, dodds will be better suited to league 1?

Why next season? Got to say its strange how you apply different criteria for judgement to JMW than to dodds.
Louis Dodds if he is still here next season will take the step like the proverbial duck to water. The lad has class a rare commodity in L2. I fear that Louis could be a part of the 'cull' at the end of the season.

According to vales website, dodds has one assist all season, playing predominately as a supporting forward. But you don't use the same criteria with your favourite. JMW has ten times as many assists as dodds. If he goes missing its because he isn't played in his imaginary best position. Yet when JMW cuts in because he is played on the opposite wing, it's his fault and not what the manager has instructed?

But don't tell me, dodds will be better suited to league 1?

Andy you have been a Dodds basher for a long time apart from a period earlier in the season when I thought that you and the manager had seen the light as to where he should be playing. Sadly though Louis is MA's scapegoat when things go wrong and he is always likely to be subbed. This must affect his confidence don't you think?

Tom and Hughes? Or Tom or Hughes? How many times have we played dodds behind pope and Hughes? I'd agree he is better behind a lone striker. But Playing him behind two, often against five men midfield? And isn't JMW played on the opposite flank because Adams wants him I cut inside?

Both. With Griff behind him in a diamond formation

Andy you have been a Dodds basher for a long time apart from a period earlier in the season when I thought that you and the manager had seen the light as to where he should be playing. Sadly though Louis is MA's scapegoat when things go wrong and he is always likely to be subbed. This must affect his confidence don't you think?

I haven't bashed dodds at all this season. I have in previous seasons said he was too inconsistent which he had been. My point wasn't to bash dodds as he doesn't deserve that, but to highlight the bias you have when judging players. You argue that JMW's assists arent enough despite being the top in the side and one of the top in the league. Yet dodds has one all season? We are judging how well JMW has done this season, but state dodds will be better next.

I've been astounding my lady for years. Look lets see an end to all this '*** for tat' rubbish. I have never advocated dropping him but I believe that the next step will prove his undoing. I hope that I'm wrong but I doubt it. We are all entitled to an opinion. You love MA that's fine but I can see his faults. One thing being his tactical awareness and often his use of subs. Another is the way he bears a grudge. Morsy and Burge being prime examples. Think back MA wanted Ryan out at the end of last season. This was long before the Bristol 'bust up'. Perhaps Micky isn't completely whiter than snow.

Tell you what spunks I fear Burge could come back and haunt us in the future. Just like our other debate only time will tell:unsure:

What are this week's lottery numbers oh great oracle? You seem to be predicting an awful lot. If we look at the facts they make you look a bit of a plonker. Vale, especially JMW and Adams, have been superb this season and I think you need to take a step back, forget your gripes and just admit everyone involved with this great club has been magnificent. UTV

Both. With Griff behind him in a diamond formation

That would be a disaster. Our midfield has been over run as it is. Playing dodds behind the strikers (similar to. The start of the season but with an extra forward would wave griff on his own in the middle with JMW on one side and a gap an the other. I totally agree dodds is best played as a supporting striker, but behind a lone striker, not two.

Mike - Rochdale put three men on him yesterday that's his job done. The problem was Jones who didn't match the quality of Yates crossing.

JMW crosses from corners are usually very good (Chilvers goal yesterday?)

i thought shuker took the corner?

What are this week's lottery numbers oh great oracle? You seem to be predicting an awful lot. If we look at the facts they make you look a bit of a plonker. Vale, especially JMW and Adams, have been superb this season and I think you need to take a step back, forget your gripes and just admit everyone involved with this great club has been magnificent. UTV
With regard to the Lottery I forsee you not winning so keep your 'brass' in your pocket.

With regard my other predictions, keep your powder dry because I could well be proved right. Then it won't be me looking a plonker as you so beautifully describe me.

Archived