onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Trouble yesterday

j_grainger10

Why can't people just go and watch the game and enjoy it instead of acting like complete idiots? Always makes me wonder, if i'm going to spend money to get there and back and a pint or two the last thing i'd want is a visit to a court and a fine to pay on top. :wacko:

This!

I have no idea why people go to football matches to start fights.

Banter/chanting at eachother, yes. Fighting, NO!!

Advert

For some people, the football is secondary. It's just a vehicle for violence.

to be honest form the reports in the york local rag, 3 vale fans arrested on saturday one for affray and 2 for drugs offences, 2 york arrested yesterday for affray and another 9 york fans aged 15-18 banned form the town centre for the day after becoming rowdy. Sounds like the an isolated incident with our fans and the locals having a ding dong

This is all excellent training for next season. We will need a bigger squad of hooligans to choose from for Wolves, Walsall, Shrewsbury, Preston, Notts County and several others.

It's a long season and squad rotation is the way to go. Give the youngsters a chance to prove themselves in Division 4 first and take it from there.

This is all excellent training for next season. We will need a bigger squad of hooligans to choose from for Wolves, Walsall, Shrewsbury, Preston, Notts County and several others.

It's a long season and squad rotation is the way to go. Give the youngsters a chance to prove themselves in Division 4 first and take it

from there.

Hilarious

It's a long season and squad rotation is the way to go. Give the youngsters a chance to prove themselves in Division 4 first and take it from there.

Funny that!

But on a serious note, if people think (if we do get promotion) that they can run round giving it big un at places such as Wolves then they are in for a shock!

staff at the Hole in the Wall pub in High Petergate had also called police to say 15 to 20 football fans were gathering around outside but were being refused admission because they appeared under age

Might have thought the Oatcake shop had moved lol,

There are always idiots where ever you go.

Sounds like the Shandy Gang.

Totally agree dave, i love all the banter and chanting, it's what makes it exciting but the soft lads who have to go and spoil it for others are just a blot on the name of Port Vale F.C.

!00% with you. Vale do not need louts who spoil it for the decent fans. Wildes says he wants to grow a family type club and I have been round long enough to know that trouble at matches deters a lot of floating fans from making a visit to certain grounds. There were loads of women at York and they were vocal but enjoying all the banter so come on lads do not let the ugly face of soccer make headlines for the Vale, we want to be known for being a terrific footballing Club. We can then attract more floaters who may include those women, older people etc who may just be hanging back due to the mindless few who try and spoil it for others.

!00% with you. Vale do not need louts who spoil it for the decent fans. Wildes says he wants to grow a family type club and I have been round long enough to know that trouble at matches deters a lot of floating fans from making a visit to certain grounds. There were loads of women at York and they were vocal but enjoying all the banter so come on lads do not let the ugly face of soccer make headlines for the Vale, we want to be known for being a terrific footballing Club. We can then attract more floaters who may include those women, older people etc who may just be hanging back due to the mindless few who try and spoil it for others.

I'd certainly prefer hooligans over people that call football 'soccer'.

Archived