onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Return of a fans favourite?

For Us All

Advert

Those who are slating the re-signing of Griff (if it is him) are not recognising the reasons for our shortfalls recently' date=' particularly at home. Griffith's battling, yet unadventorous approach would be welcome in that side at the moment, giving the attackers more freedom whilst keeping us solid.[/quote']A short term solution is all we need, would suit Griff to improve his CV.

Morsy does Griffs job better than him, I dont understand how he will benefit the team.

Can't agree with this.

Is Morsy a good player? Yes, of course. Does he do Griffs job better... I'd have to say no.

He's better at doing something with the ball once he has it, but you won't get much better than Griff when he sits in front of the back for. His influence above all makes him better than Morsy at that role, for me.

We've let in a lot of goals for set pieces this season. Who else remembers Griff's many towering headings and massive clearences that prevented these things.

Would I have Griff back? Yes. Would I play him in a midfield two? No. In a midfield three I don't think you can get much better than Griff, Burge and Dodds in my opinion.

Can't agree with this.

Is Morsy a good player? Yes, of course. Does he do Griffs job better... I'd have to say no.

He's better at doing something with the ball once he has it, but you won't get much better than Griff when he sits in front of the back for. His influence above all makes him better than Morsy at that role, for me.

We've let in a lot of goals for set pieces this season. Who else remembers Griff's many towering headings and massive clearences that prevented these things.

Would I have Griff back? Yes. Would I play him in a midfield two? No. In a midfield three I don't think you can get much better than Griff, Burge and Dodds in my opinion.

We dont need someone to sit infront of the back four, we are playing sides that come to vale park and sit back. Simply play a midfield that has morsy loft and burge in it and your fine. There is no need for Griff. Give him a few games and people will be asking why we signed him.

Can't agree with this.

Also would add drive and improve the tempo in the hard slog until the end of the season.

We dont need someone to sit infront of the back four, we are playing sides that come to vale park and sit back. Simply play a midfield that has morsy loft and burge in it and your fine. There is no need for Griff. Give him a few games and people will be asking why we signed him.

Exactly.

Neal

Yates-Duffy-Purse-Jones

Morsy Burger Loft

Williamson (or Doddsy)

Hughesy Pope.

Is Griff really good enough to get into this side....

Archived